things u hate about bein hi

Discussion in 'General' started by mr.mary, Jul 17, 2009.

1. what are some of the things(if any) that u hate about getting high
    ima start it with

i hate getting hella paranoid and getting scared of little noise that r probably just in my head.

2. As you said, paranoia.

3. When it ends.

4. I hate getting paranoid and scared to walk 10 blocks home in the dark, lol, i have no clue why.

5. I hate chest pain and how I talk wayyyy too loud.

6. The occasional paranoia/panicky state of mind.

7. I hate when i get paranoid. I got paranoid today and my mind couldn't get off the idea someone was going to stop in on a surprise visit.

8. The munchies.... I go in thinking "Okay, resist the munchies, you dont need it!" 10mins later... nom nom nom nom [​IMG]

9. haha yeah i hate the munchies too.....b4 i smoke i tell myself just not to eat even tho i know im gonna get hungry, cuz im gonna get fat, then when i get the munchis its like, i dont give a shit if i get fat or not, im hungry :D

10. Exactly LOL! Youre just like fuck it, it tastes so fucking gooooooood. :rolleyes:

11. Red eyes, makes it hard to conceal the fact i'm high when i'm at work:p

12. the occasional high coma. i feel like a sloth

13. red eyes used to be something i hated back when i was trying to hide it from my parents but since i told them i just go home blazed as after blunts or w/e :smoking: and usually make a feed
    :hello: and as above. yes munchies suck ! trying to make half the kitchen at once stoned as lol.

14. oh man, i hate standing in line. i always get my money all tangled up and the gas station attendants are staring at me like i'm an idiot. i used to work at a gas station so i know just how they feel

15. The drys suck aswel! especially when your out of money or nowhere near a drink!:mad:

16. buying sticks at the 711, i always pay and forget to grab the sweets! haha

17. There are several things that I don't like but they're nothing too important.
    Paranoia, red eyes and dizziness for the rest of the day.
    I don't understand how is it possible to hate munchies?
    Food tastes the best when you are high, definitely best.

18. i love the munchies, when i smoke i somehow turn into a fucking chef

19. Dude I fuckin hate turtles too when Im high they creep me the fuck out!!! :D