Things to think about

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bloodheart, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Well I'm on speed and I find it a wonderful drug when used in moderation. I only experience crashes if I use days or weeks in a row. Anyway, I've been thinking about some things and I'd like to have a discussion about how crazy some of this shit is. First off, math. Do you know how fucking crazy math is? I was doing some work with graphs today and those lines on there go on for fucking ever. Negative infinity to positive infinity. It seems a lot of people can't really wrap their head around this shit, which sucks, but if you can you'll know what I'm talking about. Those numbers go on forever, they never started and will never end. NEVER. They keep going on for eternity. Another thing is atoms and how much of a fucking difference one proton atom can make. If you take 1 fucking proton away from a uranium atom it becomes a fucking protactinium atom. These are totally fucking different substances. If you take an election or neutron away it stays uranium but 1 single proton makes it protactinium. I probably learned that 8+ years ago but I never really put that much thought into it. I had a lot of other shit to say about if you really felt as old as your are, your perception of time as you get older, and some other shit but I'm too sped right now to right it all down in a good paragraph.

Summary- I'm sped.

2. Yeah I fucking hate math.Never was good at it.That trigonometry is what got me.I wanted/still wat to be a Chemist and that is my downside of that idea.

Yeah no ending number just keep's going and going and going and going and going and going........

I got .3 of the shit.I may actually rail a small portion and maybe speedball not with H though.

3. Damn dude you are tweaking. But to add to ur conversation I get what ur saying science and math are crazy. Who would have ever thought that the human brain can come up with some of the most complex ideas ever. Just look at the law of physics how the fuck did Newton come up with that shit. Stuff that we cant even see with our eyes or even under a microscope but we still know it exists and is there.

4. From like kindergarten to 6-7th grade I fucking loved math. My like for it dropped for a few years because the shit was too easy and I'd just goof around in class. After doing a little math work on amphetamines I have regained my love of math. Integrating math, science, and philosophy is an amazing experience.

5. How do you crush this shit up best?Like a pill or coke?What?

6. I took four 20mg XR adderalls, didn't bother crushing them up.

7. Oh,I have a peice of Crystal.I crushed it though and did a small bump and probably wont do more.

I feel it though now.It's nice.About to play some game's on my xbox 360.

8. Sick dude, I'd love to get some ice. I bet video games are intense when you're sped. I havn't played any video games in a few months though, after I quit world of warcraft I didn't want to get into any other video games.

9. Yeah it is nice,gotta be carefull with it though.

WOW sound's like an addicting game.Glad I havent played it yet becouse that's what i would probably be doing.I know when they make the FF game's I am playing that shit untill I beat it.Ever since the first one came out I liked it.

I am putting in Gears of War 2 now.

10. I was doing like 40+ hours a week of WoW for 2 years. Since I quit in like June of 08 I've played maybe 5 hours of video games total. Amphetamines are pretty addicting, the crash is what saves me from total abuse. Last time I did adderall 3 days in a row I got a very depressing crash on the last day and didn't use for 2 months, till today. I'm not one to say "once a month" so I'll just probably use it whenever I feel like doing it again. I probably wouldn't have even done it today if my friend didn't remind me of how awesome riding the amp train was.