Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

things to do....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StankieDanky, Mar 14, 2009.

1. what is your favorite thing(s) to do whilst being under the influence of The Great Mary Jane??

2. Outdoorsness and Anything new ....I like visitng National Parks as well and the occasional movie

3. Well obviously everyone is going to say sex

4. of course.....what would top that

5. chilling out by the beach, or anywhere outside when its nice clear and warm day. I cant wait to be able to smoke out side and enjoy it im done with all this cold and snow.

6. I love to watch a good movie.

7. getting lost is probably one of the most fun things to do high, either walking around the woods or driving

8. Put on some good tunes and hang out with some good friends.

9. A couple weeks ago my friends and I were down in the basement bathroom ripping. and we turned the lights off when we went down so nobody would think we were down there. Once we got into the basement bathroom and ripped, we shut off the lights and we couldnt find the door to get out. My friends still say its the funniest experience they've had.

10. #11 Flo, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    some of these derive from High Time's Official Pot Smoker's Handbook: 420 things to do when you're stoned: (some are my own :D )
    • re-evaluate your basic assumptions
    • wear a whig
    • study mythology
    • balance your checkbook
    • play a game of memory with an altzheimer's patient

11. Some of the best of my own experiences have been just going on adventures through some of the nature trails around my campus. Just enjoying nature, either already high as hell or cruising around the woods with a blunt in hand, chilling with my homies.

12. haha i went to urban outfitters yesterday and saw that book. i want to get it REALLY bad! it was awesome lol

13. I don't have a favorite thing to do while smoking that isn't also a favorite when I'm not smoking. Do whatever you enjoy doing!

14. Play NHL 09 with the volume cranked way up! Trust me you'll swear you're right in the game.

Also anything involving being outside is great.

Or going to a restaurant actually. A lot of people seem to be sketched out by being in public/too many people/noise, etc. But I actually like that environment on occasion, it can be quite interesting!

15. watch a good movie, listen to music. Hook up wit some girls, go to party's.