things to do while on DXM?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AKTHUNDERFACK, Nov 3, 2009.

1. im planning on dexn tonight, i should be on the mid to upper end of the first plateau.. what are some fun things to do besides listen to music lol? this isnt my first time doing this so i already know what its like to slouch down into a chair and listen to music lol. even though that is EXTREMELY awesome i want know other things i can do.

thanks

2. I haven't tried DXM, but when i trip on other stuff i usually play guitar, walk around town, draw, or just write down thoughts. Half the time i trip i end up at starbucks, because its just warm and relaxed, and the employees dont give a fuck what you're on as long as you're quiet.

3. The first thing i usually do is close my eyes and listen to music. if not that, smoke weed first then do this :)

4. Imo, a first plateau dose isn't worth it. You're just wasting DXM and your time. I would shoot for at least a upper 2nd/3rd dose. That's when you will definitely notice the dissociative effects. Also, smoking bud intensifies the effects by a HUGE amount.

5. Doesn't matter what you do, cause you're not going to trip. Small doses will just leave you feeling slightly intoxicated.