Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do stoned with friends

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Professor Chronic, Feb 5, 2017.

1. So me an a couple friends are going to rent a holiday house for a couple days and just get stoned for the whole time. It's been a long time since we've been able to hang out or even smoke like ol' times haha

We've been smoking for a while so we've done all the normal things like listen to music, play playstation/Xbox, watch movies. I'm wondering what is something good to do with friends?

This is also my first post haha
    Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Easy answer. Invite some hot chicks.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I agree, bitches, get a lil' X-Faded, explore the city or whatever you cheeky ass brits or aussies do for fun (Because 'Muricans use the term Vacation")

• Like Like x 1
  4. Go to the beach!

• Like Like x 1
  5. i once took a shit in my friends cats litter box not sure why but i blamed the cat

• Like Like x 3
  6. I always take a camera .that way I can black mail friends after the party .
    :hola:

• Like Like x 1
  7. have an orgy. Orgies are fun when stoned.

• Like Like x 1
  8. skydive, wrestle midgets, search for leprechauns, drown a shark, get fucked by a strapon dildo, cure cancer, write an essay about the color blue, see how far u can ejaculate, vandalize your own property, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Get a lot of food, stupid syfy movies from redbox, invite girls (maybe local bar, though depending on the area it might be a bad idea), and get very stoned (roll a 5 gram blunt) and just catch up.

No need to over think it honestly.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Never ever call an Irishman English. They will get very offended hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Masturbate on the ceiling.?

• Like Like x 1