Things to do in Orlando florida

Discussion in 'General' started by Plan7abus3r, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Whats up all. I was just curious as to what there is to do in Orlando. I'm taking a 5 day vacation with my family and need some ideas on what to do when I'm there along with the times I will be bored by myself.

2. Ha man im from Orlando i can tell you anything you wanna know .

what kind of things are you looking to do? shoot me a PM

3. I would think Disneyworld?

4. naw ... its not necessarily for kids cause there is still a lot of fun shit to do , but for the most part it is for kids .

universal/IOA is way better for a teen/young adult . i used to work at hard rock hotel at universal . where ya stayin OP? if you dont mind me asking

5. Get some hardcore munchies, go to Epcot!

I miss Orlando, I need to make a trip over there sometime soon.

6. #6 Leapfrog, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
  7. qft . they do have the best food at epcot though

you should get baked and check out Sea World's Discovery Cove too i couldnt imagine swimmin with dolphins high . but shits expensive like 200 per person i think

8. Ahhh man, so many things to do!

Go hit up some fools n ask for some tree, its everywhere down there, jus check out someone outside a gas station, watch for shady motha fuckers though.

If you lookin to pick up some women head on over to Firestone, it's a club n it's fuckin poppin. Anything else u wanna know hit me up, i jus left orlando back up here to MI

9. Only thing i did there was drugs. No seriously. I'm in lakeland. And no i ain't talking to anyone from the web in real life. Thats just too sketchy.

10. Hit up the house of blues. I saw flogging molly there while I was on vacation with my family at disney world. It was amazing.

11. I was just in lakeland for a bit

no offense but it was boring as fuck

i guess if there are good spots around there to chill only a local would know

12. Lakeland fucking blows. Yes it is boring. Nothing much to do. Alot of people just do drugs believe it or not. Even the people who you wouldn't suspect do it as well. Polk county also still has a bad meth problem. Even with the task force they created like 10 years ago to get rid of it lol. Go figure. Only thing I like bout Lakeland is its generally a nicer city compared to others. Also its perfect for homeless people. So many places to go and sleep and shit.

13. Lakeland is okay, I used to date a guy who lived there, in the area where there are a lot of farms and shit. I wanted to go pet the cows and other animals really bad, but he told me that I would get shot by the farmers. :(

Btw, some friends wanted to go shroomin', I'd think Lakeland (with all the farms and stuff) would be a good spot, but my ex tells me its not at all.

14. There was one spot famous for shrooming. Yet the police cracked down on it. It is a decent place to find shrooms.There are plenty of farms in the area.