Things that annoy you while high.

Discussion in 'General' started by Easyxbake, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Isn't just a fucking drag, when your high, enjoying your high, and suddenly, something annoys you, and you get so annoyed, that your high gently seeps away.

My boyfriend.
    i hate talking to him while i'm high
    because he want's to do all this lovey dovey bullshit
    and i don't feel like sugar coating everything i say just for him.

My Dog.
    she is to good to shit outside in the grass
    so she does it on the fucking sidewalk.

My neighbor's Kids

they feel the need to run up to me and ask me a million questions while i'm getting the mail.

so, share with me, and everyone else who may post here
    What annoys you when your high.

2. other people that bug me for my bud

3. People who act uptight and can't take a joke, or take things too seriously.

4. Needing to pee. Fuck that shit.

Also, people who talk nonstop and won't shut up. Don't get me wrong, I like talking when I'm high, but sometimes people just talk and talk and talk and I want to tell them to leave or stfu.

5. so true!!!!

6. Paper cuts. Fuck paper cuts. Oh and carboard cuts too:(

And not being able to find something I had 5 minutes ago, phone, lighter, et ceteria

7. i can't stand people who smoke your shit, and then don't stay to hang out.

if you were nice enough to share
    they should've been nice enough to hang.

8. The same shit that annoys me when I'm sober - being high is irrelevant.

9. For real man. I stopped smoking with people who are like that.

10. I can't stand people who laugh constantly
    i mean, laughing alot is pretty much expected

but when it's an hour of nonstop laughing from the person your sitting beside, and it's dead silence, and NOTHING funny happens, and they're still laughing, it makes me just want to reach over and shove their teeth down their throat to silence it. haha.

buuuut, laughter isn't a bad thing, i'm just saying when they CONSTANTLY do it.... lol ever happened to any of you?

11. N A R K S

you'll be high at school or college or something
    and some kid narks cause your eyes are red or something

(that happened to me in like tenth grade i think.)

12. this is probably the worst. like i have a friend who likes to come over and smoke before he goes to work, but that's cool cause we always hang out after work, but people who just smoke and run piss me off and make me sad :(

13. Fo'sho lol.

14. You know what pisses me off? When people come into your place and just help themselves and change the radio station or whatever music your listening to without even asking. This one couple we're friends with, hes cool but his ole lady always turns the station. Bitch if i wanted to listen to something else i would change the station myself.

BITCH TOOK THE EDGE OFF MY BUZZ! UGH!:mad:

15. im cool as a cucumber when im high. nothing really bothers me. i just get annoyed when i run out and can't find more..

16. God I know, my friend Leee, he does that everytime he get's in my car, one day i just smacked him and said

who's car is this?
    haha, he laughed of coarse but he stopped lol.

17. Friends who act like complete idiots and eat all your food after you smoke them up. God that pisses me off

18. Reading this, I don't want to sound like an asshole but i'm being serious.

19. haha, no offense taken.
    i sort of expected someone to say that.

20. i have this one friend thats tells me i fucked up for dropping out of school
    and i dont have a job what am i going to do with my life

it pisses me off when im blasted and he dont shut the fuck up
    i think to myself like man i get high to get away from that shit
    then i have no choice but to think about it the whole time while high