Things That Annoy You When Your Smoking With Friends

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Me So High, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Hello GC!

What annoys you when your smoking with friends? It annoys me when your smoking a blunt and your friend just holds it and talks or tell a story like hit it or pass it bro like shit.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. When the fuck takes a drink and his lips are moist as all fuck and I'm hitting the blunt next.

Don't be a blunt soaker folks

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

3. That doesn't happen to much with my friends they try not to do that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. When people use their phones like the whole time or don't participate in conversation

• Like Like x 1
  5. You know what is really annoying.
    That person that power hits the joint like it is their last toke ever, It ruins it,
    That is why it is called Smoking it, It burns all the Trichomes and ruins the dubbie Hit is slow and you will get the best hit, Bogart sucks too. lol

6. I hate it when I'm always bringing the weed, don't people know that weed is expensive? Also, I don't like people who never pass a blunt/joint but those who are asking for the joint after you've take one hit is annoying as fuck.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ohh I hate that shit as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. When they try to act like they know everything about weed. I just let them play their little game, teaching me how to roll a shitty joint when I've been rolling and growing longer than he's been smoking. Telling me I don't know how to load bud into the teeth of a grinder.... like bitch what. I'm getting triggered just thinking about it lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I can't stand when people will. Not. Chill. I just wanna listen to music and talk a little bit, but they just won't calm the fuck down. Once in high school we were smoking out my pipe, (none of my friends then were really experienced smokers) an in the rotation a dude nearly spilled a bowl of my weed..
    Also, once we had no papers, but my friend had some cigarettes. So this girl gets a cigarette and the weed, tears the filter off, rips it down the side and tries to roll in like a blunt... Needless to say it didn't smoke, it just burned the paper down the side

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1