Thieves.

Discussion in 'General' started by jcofillinois, Jan 8, 2012.

1. before i start, i'm going to say this is a rant. i have retaliation planned, i just need to get it off my mind.

so our circle of friends, we call the ssc. sacred stoner circle, it's stuck with us since highschool. there's two houses that are the chill spot, my buddies house that i've known since pre school, and his neighbor is this old man that's chill as fuck where everyone goes to hang out.

my buddy, dallas's house, is where this takes place. me, my girlfriend, dallas and our buddy robert were chilling there. i went home at around six yesterday, because i had some errands to run and wanted to fill out some online job apps.

so i'm at home, winding down for the evening, it's about 9. i get a text from my girl, saying someone still over one hundred dollars from her purse while she was over at rod's. (the old man) no, he's not a pedophile, literally everyone in the neighborhood hangs out there.

now obviously i know who it is. dallas. it's his house, he was the only one there at the time. we've had a problem with him stealing shit before, like before he went to jail. we thought he was done doing stupid shit.

well, i guess not. i'll keep my retaliation to myself, but i don't tolerate disrespect. especially to MY girlfriend. i mean, a hundred?

get a fucking job man.

thank you, GC. for listening.

2. It happens.

I never enter ghetto homes. Always have an 'family' excuse when invited.

I leave money at home.

3. yes, and that's what we're going to do. just find a new way to chill with the group.

have a good day man.

4. Damn, I wish I was Dallas right now. 100 bucks sounds nice yo..

Edit: jk :D

5. Do what you gotta man. Theft is never justified.

6. Just dont hurt him man. Dont be stupid.

7. oh no, i won't do that. i currently am borrowing his guitar effects pedal.

might hold it for ransom..

8. Nice, thats a good idea.

9. He smoking on a fat oz thinking how gangsta he is.

10. Money on Rod actually being a paedophile.