Thief in the family

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WarrenDfan, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was in the shower when I heard the dogs barking, letting me know someone was at the door. I go outside to see my neighbor standing at the door, he asks me "Who all is home right now". I said "Just me man". He told me "You need to hide your shit better, your stepdad has been ripping you off".

He kind of caught me off guard, I knew he smoked. But I had no clue he knew about me. He told me that my stepdad came up there yesterday smoking a fat blunt, and was showing off a half O. He said my stepdad told him that i wouldn't notice because I had about a pound of it lol. When in reality all I had was a O, since I picked it up for me and my buddy to split. Since we figured we could save overall with the unit price.

But sure enough, I go to my stash spot and see that a half ounce is missing. I just give it to my buddy and don't let him know about the situation with my stepdad. It was pretty chill of my neighbor to tip me off like that, he told me he just hated thiefs, and he knew I worked hard to come up with the money for that. My mom and real dad both know I smoke, they aren't happy with it lol. But I pay all my bills and they figure its better then just trying to hide it from them. My stepdad probably thought I wouldn't do anything about it since, he thought I was scared of him telling my mom I had weed in the house.

Ill post up later on what comes out of it, since I'm going to confront him tonight :mad:

2. thats fucked up

i remember years ago my dad took a half ounce from me, only because he was trying to show some authority and the fact that he didnt like that i smoked. I just took it back when he went to the grocery store and all was well lol

3. He a big mofo? Your stepdad.

4. yeppp fuck him up!!!
    give him a big fat titty twister and be like bitch! dont touch my dro son!

5. Your neighbor seems like a really good guy

6. #6 WarrenDfan, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    Yeah stoogemiester it is, and naw hes not really that big. Hes the same height as me, just fatter pretty much. I don't want it to really go to that, but If he doesn't admit and reimburse me im going to do something. I do a little detail work on the side, and I'm going to detail my neighbors cars for free for helping me out

7. Time to show him why he's not your real dad.

8. Exactly what I was gunna say ahah!

9. Bullshit man id be extra heated about 14Gs

10. Wow what a cool neighbor.

11. Damn when my parents took a half ounce from me I put a hole in my wall cause I was so mad.

12. so what happpen?

13. Believe me I was/am super pissed, he got home not to long ago. I waited for my mom to leave since I didnt want to say anything in front of her. As soon as she left he started strutting around really cocky, and I said "I want my green, and however much you smoked I want to be reimbursed". He laughed and said I didnt touch your shit. I told him bullshit and that he had moved everything that I had left in perfect order. and that I had his ass on camera snooping in my room (not true, but made him think lol).

The more he denied it the louder and madder I got, which is 100% opposite of my normal self. I'm usually shy and quiet, I just decided this would be the last time someone would try and take advantage of me for it. It eventually got to us in each others face, he was mixing his story up and I kept on calling him out on it. He eventually said he would "save face" and give me some money out of his next paycheck, even though he still says he didn't touch my bud.

14. You seriously should have just called your friend over to "persuade" him to give it back to you

15. everybody got a family member with that SHAKE that'll come thru ya and steal ya tv then SHAKE

lol just a line from a Game song..but its true..theres always a theif, drug addict and queer in every family man, thats just how it goes lol..though technically its not rele nething to u since its ur STEP dad

16. does honestly dont think your not gonna notice a HALF O missing...what a idiot. i mean i use to steal buds from my dad now and then but he doesnt care he always tells me to take some when i want it

17. I lol'd. One of my brothers is a theif, meth addict, AND gay. I told him if he touches any of our families shit again, I'm gonna beat his ass til he can no longer breath. He hasn't stolen from us since, but IS in jail now for petty theft.

To OP,
    At least your getting your money/stash back. Hes a dumbass for thinking he would get away with it.
    Is your neighbor positive it was your stepfather he was talking to? Like, have they met before? Just curious.
    I would have liked to see some personal consequence come to him for it, but financial will have to suffice.

18. What if your neighbour took it, and accused your step-dad?

19. LOL fucking hell

20. I would absolutely bring it up in front of your mom. She already knows you smoke so nothing else bad will happen. Your mom will maybe see he is a dbag for snooping around your stuff (and possible your moms stuff and others who live there) If he keeps denying it then ask him why your neighbor told you what he did.

I would deff make sure your mom knows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.