Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thick stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So I bought half oz from a guy first time buying from him and the stem of the weed looks super thick n big is that normal that probably added some weight to it too most if the long bud has thick stem. Should I have been better off picking the buds with out stem.

2. Weed is a plant man. It has stems.

3. What he means is, do you think the stems added weight to his OZ.

I'd say yes, next time ask for no stems.

4. yea he didnt bother taking out the huge stems which ass more weight to it,.,.

5. this. they can't help it if the stems are thick as long as they are trimmed properly. if theres an excessive amount of stems ask him to trim it better before bagging it,

:bongin:

6. Thats pretty funny dude where im at no dealer would cut the stems off they always come with the bud but theres hardly any stems on the buds i buy anyways maybe a short little peice of stem to hold onto but thats about it.

7. Honestly the weight that big stems add to your bag is minute.

8. I saw this and didn't post when it was brand new, but now I feel I need to.

*deep sigh*

Unless it is a grower or dispensary, your dealer purchases stems as well. He isn't going to lose profit and time by picking then out. Appreciate that you can get half ounces of dank, your stem probably weighs .3 at most.

9. ...and you can save the stems and make qwiso with them once you have enough.