They think they found a cure for cancer, but...

Discussion in 'General' started by ZedLeppelin, May 14, 2011.

1. damn.
    we created a monster

2. They will never EVER - did i say never? - market any drug that will cure cancer and aids.

Too much money will be lost and drug pharmaceutical giants would take a major shit on anyone that would even attempt it.

3. sadly, this is all to true. who cares about helping people, we need to make money! :rolleyes:

4. This makes me so angry! FUCKING SELFISH PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody should have to suffer through cancer.

5. One of the commenters point out that there's no citations in the article.

6. Cannabis Science Provides Physician’s Documentation That Confirms Successful Treatment of Skin Cancer (news/ info-mercial – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Cannabis Science Provides Physician[/FONT]

Cannabis chemicals may help fight prostate cancer (news - 2010)
    http://www.abbotsfordtimes.com/ente...cancer/1908592/story.html?id=1908592#Comments

Medical marijuana news. Cannabidiol stops the spread of breast cancer.
    (news - 2010)
    http://www.examiner.com/x-19678-Cannabis-Revolution-Examiner~y2010m2d27-Medical-marijuana-news--Cannabidiol-stops-the-spread-of-breast-cancer

Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression (news - 2010)
    Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression, Study Says | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Marijuana Compound Induces Cell Death In Hard-To-Treat Brain Cancer (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Marijuana Compound Induces Cell Death In Hard-To-Treat Brain Cancer - NORML[/FONT]

Antitumorigenic Effects of Cannabinoids beyond Apoptosis (abst - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]Antitumorigenic Effects of Cannabinoids beyond Apoptosis[/FONT]

Worth Repeating: You Can’t Censor Cannabis Cancer Treatment (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Worth Repeating: You Can't Censor Cannabis Cancer Treatment - Toke of the Town[/FONT]

Led, and the rest of you guys, click that first link in my sig. Read the titles- then imagine how I feel! :( I've read all of those studies and articles and I KNOW!

Please use my List to fight ignorance! Share the knowledge with your friends, family, politicians and doctors. It's not just cancer, either! Cannabis has significant medical value in diabetes, high blood pressure, MRSA, epilepsy, PTSD, fibro, Parkinson's, osteoporosis, arthritis, MS, Alzheimer's, Crohn's, IBS, UC and more!

Sometimes I feel depressed- I keep trying to get folks to notice what a medical miracle cannabis is! I post in online news papers. I write news articles. I educate you kids and, hopefully, help you educate others. But I often wonder if I am making ANY real progress. Sometimes it seems like no one is listening. :(

And then one of you kids will take my challenge to educate yourself, and email me to get the big list. :D That always makes my day! My list here at GC is very useful, but when one of you gets it as a PDF, it means that you may be forwarding it to others! :hello:

It's only by educating the public at large, that we will reach legalization.[FONT=&quot]What they don't know about cannabis, may be killing them! Cannabis is good for a lot more than "just" getting high! Educate yourself!

Granny :wave: (dang this White Widow is good! LOL)
    [/FONT]

7. Thats why there are possibly millions of non-profit research institutes that research millions of compounds every year in hope of finding an efficacious and safe drug to treat cancer with.

8. They've been saying this at least all my life (27 years).

It seems like every month you hear about a new "possible cure to cancer."

Either nothing is holding up, or they've had the cure for 60 years........

9. I have a hard time believing this. The whole conspiracy where people claim they wont cure cancer forgets that the person who cures cancer will have something much more valuable than money. their name will be remembered for ever.

10. Even bravely looking into substances that the US Government actively discourages them from researching:)

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

OP, this may be helpful to you in evaluating the article you posted. The whole question of "what is cancer" and "how does it work" (and "why can't we cure it") is very complicated:

Understanding Cancer Series: Cancer - National Cancer Institute

and I am too arthritic and senile to break it down:eek:

11. its all about money, money, money, money...a man made thing that should not take over the morals of human beings....people suffer and die over it and let it absolutely control EVERYTHING. Something went seriously wrong when this society began only hundreds of years ago.

12. You mean... back when people would raid a settlement for the women and gold?

Time to get back to reality. Refer to tharedhead's post.

13. that actually might be a possibility lol

14. This mentality that "they" have a cure. Who is THEY? Even working with the logic that the 'big pharma' hold the secret, do you not think they have any interest in competing with each other? That's like saying SONY have the technology to roll out a virtual reality home entertainment system, but don't want to upset PANASONICs market on LED televisions.

15. you know whats even worse? that we know pharmaceutical companies are greedy pigs that could care less about the people they sell their drugs too. but we wont do anything about it, we're all talk and no initiative. its fucking pathetic. are we really that lazy? or are we just that comfortable?

16. What are you proposing?

17. i watched my grandmother wither away and die from fucking cancer. i cant believe this (well i guess i can). its all about the damn money. chemo is dangerous but expensive. this new shit is relatively safe and a lot cheaper. no one cares about the human race. just the fucking money. if mrs. obama ever fell ill she would be the first to get the bew treatment.

oh and this reminds me of i am legend.