Thevapeco 420 Pen Connoisseur Edition (Vape Pen)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Uncle_Jemima, May 20, 2013.

1. #1 Uncle_Jemima, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    Long time reader, first time poster

Has anyone tried TheVapeCo 420 Pen Connoisseur Edition? I was doing research and stumbled upon this.  It seems pretty legit but I don't really know much about pens.  (I am on a Macbook Pro and i do not know if everyone can see the Preferences weird stuff below my post but i do not know why this is happening.  I have tried editing the post and deleting the stuff but it won't go away.)

Thanks
    <div> 

</div> 

2. #2 Uncle_Jemima, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    <div>UPDATE!!

</div> 
    So i got my pen in the mail.  I love it so far.  I have only used the herb chamber so far but it is awesome.

Is this pen a true vaporizer? i do not think so.  Seems like the herbs get pretty charred from being directly on the heating coil.  

Is this pen awesome? Yes, works very well and is definitely more discreet than a J or L with the new craze in Ecigs.

Overall review of the herb chamber?  Awesome and works well but as of now, i do not think it actually vapes the herbs.

Will provide a more in depth review of the other attachments this weekend.  Possibly a video review coming just to show this thing in action.

3. #3 WaxPayne, May 30, 2013
    Pics?

Edit: I can't find any info on this pen except a few instagram adds. what did u pay? Also need pics and product demo.

4. #4 Uncle_Jemima, May 30, 2013
    Here are some pics... The website is www.thevapeco.com and i bought the 420 Connoisseur Edition Pen $119.00 bucks and anyone who bothers to tell me I over paid or anything.. I don't care, first purchase for this and I'm already happy.

Attached Files:

5. #5 WaxPayne, May 30, 2013
    My friend, you could made 4 of those at that price. That's a mini battery too. Please click the first link in my Sig on how it can be done (build a vape pen for less $$$)

I'm not trying to bother only trying to inform you or others who may be lurking

6. #6 Uncle_Jemima, May 30, 2013

I'm all set bro, don't wanna bother with making my own and this already works. Next purchase may be the Pax but I'm not sure about spending $250 when a little more can get me a volcano or something else i may not even know about haha
    <div> 

</div>