these people I love...

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Dec 8, 2002.

1. did u ever buy that house across the street?

2. Well i guess if we aint got so many idiots here at the city then you're doing a good job!!...p.s. are you a farrier to trade? or did you just pick it up?....over here getting caught as a farrier without a licence is a hefty fine!!...i looked into doing it but the course comes in at a whopping £6000 and you may have to re-locate to wherever you're journeyman lives....could be as far as 400-500 miles :( ......Peace out...Sid

3. screw you guys im going home....

4. sorry about that Dirtyd....i've amended the post to include you....Peace out...Sid

5. thanks sid....

i must say i love this place!!!!

and everyone in it .....

as for the grow ...it was doing wonderfully.....untill a minor accident.....

so now i have had to start over.....i acctualy cryed.....when they died......

6. Sorry to hear that....it's allways painfull when you lose one close to you....:( .....Peace out...Sid

7. Sid, thanks for the nice words about me. I'm never far away, just hard to get on-line and talk weed when I'm at work. I live so far out in the country that I can't get cell phone coverage and my home internet is the pits, around 14 bps.

Switch, my little pommie friend, did you forget me or intentionally leave me out? ;)

8. funny you should mention that, for in this great big wide world, sometimes it seems the only solace i can find is in this motley crew of my stoner band of brothers here at the city.

so to all of you this next hits for you