These little fuckin chinese kids AINT 16

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Yeah I agree, but I think that rule has something to do with summer/winter olympics since they are held at different times of the year, so this balances it out somehow maybe... :confused:

whatever :smoking:

2. I don't think it's that dumb of a rule

If you were an Olympic caliber athlete, but you didn't turn 16 until a week after the Olympics ended, that'd be a huge bummer. But falsifying records to get kids who are two or three years too young is cheating. The rule is applied across the board. If the Chinese had some gold medal 15-year-olds, no one would be complaining.

3. I've always had doubts about their age ever since I saw them doing gymnastics. They look much younger than 16. Glad to see that their medals are being taken away for cheating.

4. #24 kinkz, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    change your fuckin thread title.

that shit pisses me off. i thought some racist shit was going on in here. why do they have to be "fuckin chinese kids". let the olympics handle that shit.

5. my thoughts exactly, however, being 13 years old means that theyre much smaller and weigh a lot less than other gymnasts making it unfair. In turn they can flip sooooo much faster and easier than the older competitors.To me this is unfair in a physical sense. In other events like soccer or something like that where weight and size dont play a role in complete domination, it shouldnt be a factor, more power to them though if theyre racking up gold medals at 13 thats so tight.:hello:

6. Are you kidding me? "Fuckin Chinese kids" refers to the kids from china. Being that this thread is a discussion about the underage Chinese kids in the Olympics, how is this not an appropriate title?

What about this "pisses you off"?

7. Amen to that. its about putting your best athletes in the olympics. Age shouldnt matter.

llinedrivr

8. alright. so what if i put fuckin white kids or fuckin black kids. i bet that would piss someone off. at least im not raggin on your "chinky eyed" which could be considered offensive towards me. they're kids. so why does the "fuckin" gotta be in front of it? why couldn't the title have read "underage chinese gymnasts" or something.

and "fuckin chinese kids" refers to kids from china? SERIOUS. ignorant aren't we? chinese kids refers to kids from china.

9. #29 punkooo., Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    The title reads "fuckin chinese kids", not "fuckin asian kids". I think it's fairly obvious that the OP didn't mean any sort of racial connotation, he was simply stating what I've posted above.

If it were the Americans who were underage, "fuckin american kids" would be appropriate, while "fuckin white/black/other kids" (Im not sure what race the American competitors are) would not be.

EDIT:

Do you know the meaning of ignorant? Nevermind that. Once again, I believe it is fairly obvious in this case that the OP probably used "fuckin" to denote feelings of anger towards the Chinese cheating. Or maybe he just added "fuckin" for no reason.

Do people around you not use fuckin as an adjective?

10. the younger they are, the more limber they come.....

11. "fuckin Chinese kids" and "Fuckin white kids" or "... Black kids" are compltetly different cuz you are refering to there physical features(skin color) not where they are from. ha

There is nothing wrong with this discussion over a world wide known issue.

12. if i didn't know the meaning, i would not have used it. and yes my friends do use that word but obviously the intent behind it is not used kindly. and so you see -- it is still derogatory towards the chinese people.

13. This guy is right. Get off the rag and stop bitching. Some of you remind me of pieces of shit like Jesse Jackson that will take the smallest thing and turn it in to an attack on their race. Get a life.... it's the internet.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Exactly.

If you call your dog, you say, "Come here, dog."
    If your dog shits on your floor, you say, "YOU FUCKIN DOG!"

• Like Like x 1
  15. see? you say that it's not the same thing. but it is. im not saying it's racist but it's fuckin hating on something that's stupid. im just asking him to change the title. nothing more. everything else about his post is fine. if you guys want to jump in, be my guest.

as for gettin off my rag? come up with something better. and don't ever compare me to jesse jackson.

16. Welcome to communism.

17. #37 punkooo., Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    Please edit your post. This is offensive to haters.

EDIT: Did you seriously just neg rep me for this? MATURE!

Word, whatever, Im going to work. Peace to all the sensible people.

• Like Like x 2
  18. :hello:+ rep

19. #39 kinkz, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    um. i wasn't acknowledging a hater. if you translate it in english it reads " it is fucking hating ". it is a statement. if i wrote -- "FUCKIN HATERS" then i would edit it.

thanks for trying to up me :)

edit -- yeah. i did. i think you deserve it nay? if anyone wants to take this to a PM, please be my guest. i don't want to clutter anymore.

20. lol if you think China even remotely resembles communism, ya might want to read up on some Marx.

• Like Like x 1