These little fuckin chinese kids AINT 16

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Aug 22, 2008.

1. http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/08/21/gymnasts.age/index.html

Real talk, I was sittin at my girlfriends house like two days before all this underage olympic shit was happening, and I was watching that little girl in the pic in the article do her thing, and it showed a closeup of her face. You can tell by lookin at that bitch, SHES NOWHERE NEAR 16 YEARS OLD! I actually happened to mention it to my girlfriend, "that girl looks like shes bout 12 or 13 years old..." bout 2 days later, this bitch is on the damn news channels cause noone thinks shes 16.

China wouldnt get away with this fuckshit if they werent hosting the olympics this year.

2. Actually Chinas not getting away with it, right now they have confirmed shes under 16, and are in the process of taking away all the medals she earned for china.

3. Really? Im glad thats happening. I was hoping the rest of the world wouldnt be pussies and not do anything.

4. Ok... they aren't bitches :rolleyes:, but I agree a couple of them are definitely under 16.

5. But they're willfully cheating

That's pretty low

6. It looks more to me like PRC is cheating, not the girls. Documents that list her date of birth are being falsified.

7. They live in China... do you really think they have much of a choice?

Sorry... I just cringe at seeing little girls being called bitches. :(

8. Blah blah blah gtfo my thread with that bullshit. These kids tried to cheat the world! I think they should be publicly executed.:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Man everyone was sitting saying "these bitches aint nowhere near 16" you can just tell, especially when she was in the same shots as Shawn Johnson (16 y/o american). I mean asian people are known to look youthful but damn! Did they really think they could sneak this buy?

10. Actually its really the chinese officials faults. You can't really blame the kids, they are young
    and probably had no part in it. There birth records show they are 14, but Chinese officials made
    them fake passports for them, and are actually still trying to get away with it because they are
    using the "fake" passports as "proof". They wont even acknowledge that there birth records even
    exist. Its Tiananmen square all over again!

11. Wait though, when they are born they are already considered one in China, on the Chinese New Year they are to be considered two, and then they go back to the normal birthdays right? So would being two then 14 years later make her 16 in China?

12. Not at all. The olympic commitee dosent accept those things as years. They count one year as one year.

13. i personally dont see why theres age restricitions on the olympics.i mean if a 9 year old is the best gymnast in the country more power to em

• Like Like x 2

14. Exactly... this is CHINA. What the fuck do you think would happen to those girls if they said no?

15. ya its gay they cheatd but still .... if shes under 16 i give her props for whoopn everyone elses ass .... i think its funny thats like sayn " man i would of beat that guys ass but hes younder than me :(" but i guess rules are rules ....

16. Oh my bad, I'm stoned and feeling phylisophical (sp?).

17. #17 tea.mochi, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    If I remember right, theres an American girl whos almost 16 as well, and yet no one is giving HER shit.

sept 10 1992 is her birthday.. if you do the math, she is still 15 years old.
    Take away her medals too. (not that shes won any I don't think... but if the other underaged should be disqualified, so should she)

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlete=1169/bio/index.html

18. True that!
    This age restriction thing is bullshit.

19. You have to be 16 in the year of the olympics, so you can be 15, as long as you turn 16 within that year. I think.

20. WTF! If thats true, that is the most retarded rule I heard of.

Sorry but as far as I care, if you're not 16 you're out (like they've been saying). The olympic committee needs to get its rules straight and decide if this is a competition of skill or age.