These kids are smoking crack....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by longsword525, Feb 23, 2009.

1. So last night I was out by 11pm and had to drive 4 hours in the morning so I turned my phone on airplane mode so I wouldn't get any phone calls or text alerts until morning(so I could get a goodnight sleep.

So next thing I know I see 2 people in my room and I instantly grab my baseball bat that's next to my nightstand and just whacked the fuck out of this guy in the ribs.

There like chill out! I'm like wtf are you doing in my house in the middle of the night (still have no clue who it is) He turns on the light and gives me the biggest buzz kill of my life.. It was 2 teenager friends that were still in highschool, sneaking in my house at 3 in the morning asking to smoke??? wtf first you break in my house in the middle of the night and ask for me to smoke when my phone is off? i told them they had 30 seconds to get the fuck out of my house or i start beating the fuck out of the and call the cops for breaking in my house.

2. Shoulda just knocked them in the head, if any of my friends did that shit I'd be so fucking pissed.

3. I've never used airplane mode on my cell. I know it has it but I never thought of using it

4. thats fucked if that actually happened

5. Oh it did jesus christ..

It reminded me of one time in HS i passed out at a good friends party and almost got jumped, 3 mid sized people vs 1 pretty diesel but 5,10. kicked one guy in the face when i was still in bed then picked up one guy and just threw him into the computer desk and the other guy got couple hits and we just went all out until people came up and broke us up.

So i was ready for a fight and i realized they had their phones out and guess they were using it for light. I saw them pretty clearly so I just him him because your in my house at 3 am wtf?

6. wtf are you talking about? are you talking about the other topic?

lol he deleted it :p

7. What

The

FUCK!?:confused::devious::mad:

I would have fucking raged right then and there, just like beat the fuck out of those kids.

8. nah fuck that dude u should have made those kids stay until the cops came, and then made them empty their pockets and shit they definitely werent there to ask u to smoke who the fuck shows up at someones house at 3 to smoke whos not answering... make sure u aint missing anything

9. maybe they were drunk.

10. thats true

11. pretty sure everything is here, they know if something is missing i would beat the crap out of.

12. i would have put them in some serious pain. none of my friends are allowed into my house anyways because i dont trust anyone, so if someone broke into it, i wouldnt even ask them a question, id start swinging and went into their pockets.