Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

These comedowns are killing me.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smoked All Dat, May 19, 2010.

1. Umm... No. Nothing should keep you from smoking when you want to.
    Its not where you live, its who you know. I don't live in a good area either but I can still find dank, and if not around my area I keep a few connects in the upscale areas, But that also means you may have to do a little traveling too.

OP: I used to have the same problem when I first started smoking, but much more severe. It would get to the point where me and my guys would smoke, and as soon as we would start to come down you can almost count on me to be passed out no matter where we were. Once my tolerance raised, and I have had a healthier diet and stay hydrated, this doesn't happen anymore.

Staying hydrated with water (NOT JUICE, POP, RED BULL, etc) was my main problem. I used to never drink water when this used to happen, but now I probably go through anywhere from a half to a whole gallon a day and I never really burn out anymore unless its already late and I smoke while being tired.

2. Blue Dream? Oh it's a classic. It's one of the best hybrids I've ever encountered. Nice balance between indi/sativa and it offers the best qualities of each of the strains; you get the taste of blueberry on your tongue all day and the smoke wreaks of that classic Haze smell. It comes around here fairly often and it's certainly a favorite of mine.

3. Try not to get so ripped early on in the day. When I go on an all day toking adventure, I'll start out slow. 2-3 hits max, just to get a good buzzy kind of high going. Keep working that all day until you are ready to find a comfy chair for the evening. Then you get blown for the finale. It's all about the pace you set.

Also, as others have said above me. Try to get better bud. when I'm smoking mids I always seem to be wanting a nap. Schwag? forget it, shit just gives me a head ache.

4. You're probably burning some indica. Try a 100% sativa strain!!! :hello: