these boards

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Namynam, Jun 23, 2005.

1. are in serious need of cleaning up, and for once im not talking about all the lame threads that get made. ive come to accept those, they arent going away. what needs to be cleaned up is the asshole responses half of the posts get. So you read a post, and didnt like it, SO FUCKING WHAT. hit the back button, go onto the next fucking thread. there is no need to insult and start arguements with people because you didnt like what they posted. how would you like it if some asshole came into all your posts he didnt like and insulted you for making the post. jesus christ, half of the people on here arent sober, and you dont know how much theyve had so stop acting like a jackass and skip over those fucking posts.

2. AMEN to that shit, i have no idea how many post I just don't bother with. i mean like you said it is not that hard to move on to the next thread. KEEP IT REAL! JOE>

3. :smoking: i see where you're coming from.

although simply disagreeing with someone shouldn't be barred, as long as you keep it civil.

4. People need to smarten up. Every forum i've registered to, there is/and always will be assholes. I usually try to ignore those people for it goes nowhere. Have little argument. Try and prove your point, they try and prove theirs. The End. All for Nothing.

5. actually i've found GC forums to be relatively civil in regards to # of assholes

6. Yeah, I think so, too. We have it pretty cushy here :D :smoke:

7. Don't worry. I still love you namy. Even though we've had our differences. Doesn't have much to do with this thread. I just figured I'd try to cheer you up.

8. ^^^That's what pisses me the hell off!!! If everyone would just show some respect for one another and act like fucking stoners, we wouldn't even have to worry about it.

Otherwise, it really is calm compared to most places and while we can't stop the stupidity, we can do our best to keep the respect flowing.

9. hell ya man...since when are stoners known to be beligerant? (sp?) i thought they were peaceful...at least i am

10. That is rediculous that someone gave me bad karma because I posted a scarcastic comment something like 'OMG, you are so dumb, this is the most pointless thread ever. :rolleyes:' It was obviously a joke. Seriously man, chillax, I wasn't serious.

11. What a stupid fucking thread Namy! All your posts are so boring and pointless. Nobody here even likes you so why don't you just fuck off and leave us all alone?!?

(joking obviously)

I actually agree with RML, Hempress and Nasty; this board is a lot better than most others. Then again we are all stoners so we should be peaceful and have NO asshole posts at all.

Imagine how many assholes there would be on a crack/heroin/crystal meth forum.

12. i know exactly what you are all talking about. there are so many times when i just have to tell someone to chill. how i see it is if you dont feel like sayin anythin good in a thread, you shouldnt post at all...unless the person who started the thread did something horrible like beat some elderly man down, which deserves some negative feedback. otherwise, i think negative thoughts should be kept to yourself.