There's Treasure Everywhere: A Cannabis Journal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AimHigher, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ0ncupnvwY]Say Hello[/ame]

Hey everybody, my name is AimHigher and I am addicted to Marijuana. I smoke on the regular and no matter how hard I try, I can't escape the personal exploration, deep bonds to good people, peace, and good vibes that my addiction has afflicted me. I hope my addiction has not caused anyone harm, least of all me, and I don't believe it has so I shall continue the good light.

I grew up in the decidedly "alright at best" state of New Jersey and left for college almost two years ago. This Summer I decided to live off campus near my, what I believe to be, truly excellent college full of knowledge and stuffs. I did this to liberate myself from my parents' restrictions and protection and to surround myself with sun and friends, who just so happen to be more fun and highary worthy than home.

I am taking one summer class, which is great so far. I love school and think it is one of the most powerful institutions ever created, so I feel lucky to have found 2 majors that I enjoy diving into and discussing. The great part about taking one class is that I have so much time to learn it thoroughly (it's not an easy class) and even more time for adventures.

That's enough background for now. I would like to use this journal to get my thoughts and experiences in front of me that I can't put elsewhere and share them with some interesting and diverse strangers (that's you GC). If you have anything to say, say it, I would like this to be interactive, I want to feel like a part of this City.

So, please say hello. Think of an awesome time that you would have missed out on if you did not choose to introduce yourself and share your time with a stranger (and vice versa). If it's really cool, post it.

When I first back to my home for the summer the trouble my housemates were having with moving in made me happy that I had already gotten all my moved in to my room. After the messiness in the house dropped below critical mass me and Pedro went to say what's up to some buddies that lived on the same street and were frequently down for a good time.

This good time involved tea, I like tea, and I really liked this tea. Apparently this tea really augments the effects of weed, so much so it makes you think you are on another level of highness. After relaxing, smashing (I main Mario, not very good, but it's smash), and enjoying the tea I began to notice. A sense of warmth slowly crept throughout my body. It wasn't a linear creep though, it jumped at points and I let my body respond to it as I thought it would naturally. It was a familiar urge, but for it to come on this strong is a special occasion. It was the urge to do. So the tea was turning out to be a happy prospect.

Predictably, my brain placed spliffage amongst my top priorities for the day and for the now. So we convened on the porch for a fat one. In conversation and the chillness that is required to properly enjoy a spliff, I forgot about the tea momentarily. But it would not be ignored for much. I turned to look at the frontyard and the ridiculousness of this tea smacked me in the face with the 2nd most vivid and fantastic visuals I had ever experienced.

Perhaps I will write about this later, I have some chicken stir fry I just made that needs my full attention. Don't be shy, I will check y'all later.

tl;dr: This thread does not have the requested feature.

2. man i see people on here always talking about collage and shit but for me, i really have no idea what i want or if il even make it to collage, its a stressful thought. its good u have direction and idt you addiction will ever effect yourshit heavily, as long as ur happy who cares. i found it funny that you said "im addicted to wee" ussualy you see people beat around the bush with that lingo haha

3. hello, welcome to GC

4. We should be friends haha. No seriously you sound chill