Theres Some Toy Story Shit Going On In This House

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NativeSoundz, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Haha you don't know me sir, I'm not afraid of these things I actually really enjoy spiritual encounters. No one is a baby here.

And how efficient would a pocket knife be against an army of PLASTIC? u ever cut plastic with a knife before smartie?

2. Uhh yeah, I got one off the tele that apparently I can go cut all the rusty nails outta my shingles, before re-straightening my bricks, and the willcut a tomato paper thin, so woody sshouldn't be a prob haha :smoking:

go anal

:laughing: you can't shank a ghost!

6. that is fucking terrifying. when i was younger i was laying in bed and my pooh bear was sitting on my dresser and it's head kinda turned towards me @_@ maybe it was just in my head but i was scared as fuck. 

yours sounds way scarier though.

7. I'm sleeping in this house again tonight...I'll update if anything goes on

8. UPDATE!!!!!

Oh damn this house is just exploding with energies, wow. So I was jamming on the electric drums in the rehearsal room with headphones on for awhile tonight. I just finished like 20 min ago and as I was getting ready to stand up I started hearing noises in my headphones. It sounded like static at first but then I distinctively heard something breathing. Right in my ear. I got the chills like crazy and instantly felt a presence. My friend felt it too.

I don't feel that its a negative energy, but I wouldn't call it positive either. even as I type this I can't help but feel like something is in this room with me. So powerful. Shit.

Im really welcoming to these kinda of things, and part of me is really excited cuz its been awhile since I've felt a presence like this anywhere. But damn my body is on edge...goosebumps,chills,fear,excitement,curiosity, all at once

9. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. it's probably MS13, go see if the cars are still there

12. #34 Space Cat, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Perform your own paranormal investigation.

13. Ion believe mumbo jumbo horror movies mate. You should be smoking if you're planning on f***ing that girl right tonight..

If ANYONE knows my reference, praise Zeus.
    [​IMG]