Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theres a crack in my baby!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by becauseIlikeIt, Jan 22, 2007.

1. The other day a hairline crack about 3 inches long apeared in the neck of my bong. Is there any way I can fix this? I'm in the Detroit area and can't fing a glassblower who would be able to do this!

2. A dingo ate MY baby!

3. if it was my bong, and it wasn't leaking, I wouldnt worry about it. if it is leaking, i would get some epoxy and put it along the crack. its what i did when i snapped the neck off of mine. (Plumbers epoxy works really good)

4. ACE hardware carries tons of epoxy, just make sure you get one for glass, they make epoxy for all types of materials. Or if you know a windshield repair guy he could fix it.

5. I would definatly worry about it, if you smoke out of too much with a crack itll break, the stress of heating and cooling is gonna make it bigger and sooner and later itll break (happened to a pipe of mine, it had the tiniest little crack in the back, looked like a scratch, next day it broke off)just take it easy with it and dont let it heat up too much

6. you are gonna pull really hard one day and it will shatter and you will get a huge lung full of glass shards that will make you slowly exhale your blood vapors until you die.

7. this is true

8. That is by far the most terrifying thing i have ever heard in my entire life.

9. pics?

if it's intact, and no leaks i'd say don't session it with groups anymore, always hold the bottom when your lifting it off the ground.

out of curiosity, what brand is your baby?

10. I fix bongs that break for my friends all the time... It helps I'm a chemist and have access to easily meltable glass and burners ect.. I wish I took a picture of my boys piece that shattered, I fixed it and it looked cooler than it did before it broke because of all the lines of glass.. If you don't have access to someone such as myself or a glassblower that fixes bongs(good luck with that and I even live in the city where illadelphs are made), use epoxy..

11. Dear god- Please, for my sake, don't make the title of your next thread sound so literal.

:D

12. Yo, there's a baby in my crack!

...and the little fucker's havin' a heart attack ;)

13. well if its not leaking....or letting air into it...and wont spread, im sure its fine...otherwise if it were actually broken or ended up breaking and dont have epoxy or s uppper glue, do the lazy ass way like me and jsut use resinous sticky icky hash haha....it sticks it together so well....then hardens like a rock...then after smoking from it for so long resin builds up on the inside, sealling the crack as well from the inside....good shit:smoking:

14. I agree.