Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

There's a $65 Ounce Special of Blue Dream at a dispensary..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tyrone1, Feb 14, 2018.

?

Acceptable weed for $65 ounce

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I can't imagine the quality of the weed is even close to acceptable for such a fucking cheap price. Has anyone seen a deal like this in California? If so how good was the weed if you bought it?

2. The only times I've seen ounces for that cheap is when it's shake.

3. Well they are doing specials, $65 ounce, $85 ounce, and $100 ounce. I just can't wrap my head around people paying $8/g and then a deal like this flies by out of nowhere.

4. Call them and find out.

5. My friend is there he said it's pure bud

6. Maybe outdoor? Maybe old stock? Could be what's called in retail "a loss leader". Something to get you in the door knowing you'll spend more on a more profitable product.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I'm so damn excited that I made a forum account just to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. Anyways he's going to buy the shit I guess we'll see! I will update you I'm sure you're interested lol I would be.

8. Yeah I'm interested, what part of California are you In? Where is this dispensary?

9. 130 W Washington Ave
    El Cajon, CA 92020
    Planet Greens

10. Well shit. I was just down there a few weeks ago building an Aldi in Chula Vista.
    I'm up in California City now so it's kinda not in my neighborhood anymore.

11. That would be worth it to me, even if the bud wasn't great, could probably make a decent batch of cannabutter with it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Sounds like a good deal, how was the product? Any pics?

13. You legal state guys have no clue how good you have it. Brand name bud like that here, you could sell that here for $280 easy.

14. I'll post my review and some pics later this weekend when my friend comes to hotbox.

15. Shake and larf. Probably a bit lower in cannabinoids, but will smoke just fine.

Market demands (without taxes) are forcing growers to move product. Especially product that was quick-dried.