There should be a reservation for anarchist

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by CrowClaw, Jul 13, 2012.

1. there should beike an island or a reservation for anarchist so if someone really doesnt want to live in our society and live in anarcy they can. Street crime would go down because if you wanna do a crime you can pay 100 bucks and visit for the day and comeback to the country when your done doin whatever it is you went there for. Odds are you will not survive the day though lol

2. [quote name='"CrowClaw"']there should beike an island or a reservation for anarchist so if someone really doesnt want to live in our society and live in anarcy they can. Street crime would go down because if you wanna do a crime you can pay 100 bucks and visit for the day and comeback to the country when your done doin whatever it is you went there for. Odds are you will not survive the day though lol[/quote]

I've always thought of having an anarchist island dude

3. Thank the British for that idea... It's called Australia.

4. There's billions of uninhibited islands. Let's do it!

5. I likes me a "uninhibited" island!

6. Communes . Whos with me

7. [quote name='"CrowClaw"']there should beike an island or a reservation for anarchist so if someone really doesnt want to live in our society and live in anarcy they can. Street crime would go down because if you wanna do a crime you can pay 100 bucks and visit for the day and comeback to the country when your done doin whatever it is you went there for. Odds are you will not survive the day though lol[/quote]

usually people commit crime to make 100 bucks, not to pay it..

its not like you ejaculate the built up desire to do crime once in awhile, and then you go back to society all jim dandy. people commit crimes to put food on the table. Lol

8. I would vacation there to check it out at the very least.

9. #9 Sam_Spade, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    There already is one.

Go to Southern Somalia... or Warizistan. Total fucking anarchy.

10. It doesn't really seem like you have even the slightest understanding of anarchy.

11. They can rob people and make there money back and a possible profit i suppose