Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

there should be a high section.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Aug 14, 2011.

1. so im really high and i just got the idea to have a place on the site were you go if your high and you just talk about random subjects. i think some of the things would be really funny. What do you guys think?

2. #2 HiHighHi, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    That section would be perfect for you and your obviously blitzed self... But no.

... They already have that anyways though, Pandora's Box section.

3. This man is a genius!

4. as if anyone on this forum uses MARIJUANA? you must be out of your mind

5. Pandoras, General, Real Life stories. The whole "Chill out Zone" is used for this purpose.

6. Well I'm high and all over the forums. Its weird but its kinda like made for stoners.

7. dude your talking about this entire site...

8. I'm pretty sure every section on this forum is for high people to go to.

And if there even WAS a "high only section", sober people would still check their and post anyway, so it doesn't matter.

9. Why post this?
    This site is about being high and all the other stuff about marijuana.
    Probably 95% of the people on here are high.
    The other 5% just wish they were.

10. Well that's what the whole sites for that and buying pieces

11. This is kinda like looking in a fully packed refrigerator and wondering if there is food in the house.