Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

There seems to be a massive contrast here wtf?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zedpenguin, May 11, 2011.

1. I've noticed there is really really smart people who puctuate properly and read their posts before they post it, and then people who dont read their posts at all, never puctuate and make their posts really hard to understand, seriously add a comma or two it won't kill you. Of course im in the former catagory :D, or maybe i'm just high. Anyway, just somthing I noticed.

2. And then there are people with run-on sentences.

3. I have also noticed the same douchebags in every thread, who have the same douchebags "like" everything that they say, who in return are also, infact, douchebags.

4. lol epic

One thing also you failed to think about OP, is that this is a forum based on smoking weed. More than likely most of these individuals posting are not in the correct frame of mind to be typing a school report.

knowutimean?

5. It is actually pretty correct. I would only add one period to his opening post.

6. so what does that make you, ..he who throws stones in a glass house?

7. I love grammar as much as the next guy, I'm even an English major, but I honestly couldn't give any less of a flying fuck about this.

8. Does it even make me anything? What does it make you?

9. You gotta know what this guy means.

10. a mutant space pumpkin

11. It's a forum, have you been on a forum before?

12. #14 GutteralShiva, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    And those are the same people saying "Pot doesn't change me! I'm the same person!". Irony. We all have Eighteen years of education. Using correct grammar and punctuation should be habit by now. Typing otherwise takes no less time. And for spelling, guess what? We have spell-checker these days -gasp-.

And no one give me that "Oh but it's the internetz derp!" bullshit excuse. I can buy things on the internet. I can read over the internet. I can see another person how they are that exact second and communicate with them just like in real life. So that "it's the internet" excuse is utterly invalid.

13. welcome to interwebz op

14. [​IMG]

15. That's the difference between lazy people and people with energy.

16. Indica smokers and Sativa smokers?

17. Welcome to the internet.
    [​IMG]

18. wtf u talkin about? ur all a buncha haterz mayne real talk bruh bruh