There may be hope for marijuana legalization federally after all

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by putinfanboy96, Aug 6, 2019.

1. I found this video of the The Young Turks (sorry for any offended Armenians on here) claiming that republican congressman are retiring in droves because they're sick of Donald ducks bullshit. If this is true and we have democrats back in both houses of congress, and get Bernie Sanders as president, or at least Elizabeth Warren, we could have marijuana federally legalized possibly I'm 2 years from now.

Screenshot_20190806-134906.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah right dude. Elizabeth Warhen and Bill Weld set up the card of the beast system so that the poor can't participate. You're confusing the word legalization with the term coveting and stealing, not the same at all. Legal would be that the poor would not go to jail anymore and be able to participate in an open market. Warhen is against that and Trump just doesn't give a care about marijuana, he hates it. Repub or Dem, neither ever intend to do the right thing, yeah dummy. Obama and now Trump have already said that it is up to the states. The states are the system and the system is anti-christ and its not going anywhere. Reality check.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Well at least with democrats they're trying to produce a form of Reformation to this outrageously retarded system.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. They put in place an anti-christ system in place of an anti-christ system. Yea, that's real progress.....

Their model is to make a government solution to something that will fail and then propose a solution to the solution that failed. All the while gaining more and more power over the citizens while creating more problems that need a solution...

This button is for all of them and you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I’m at the point where I will support whichever candidate who says that they will legalize pot. I don’t care about party, race, sex, or even if they aren’t fully human, I’ll pull the lever. Enough is enough.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 RiddleBro420, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    It'll never happen because too many people worship the facsimile medical marijuana card system, now an unfair recreation system where only those with large capita are allowed to compete and a corrupt justice system of phony marijuana laws. The fact that the anti-christ system of no buying,selling and trading has been put in place by your politicians should give you all great warning and woe but they don't care because they are all dummies.
    Nothing will change and that's the bottom line.

This button press is for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Bro, save your last post and read it again in five years. Even more people worship money than medical marijuana cards.

8. Your point? You can buy & sale marijuana with money, its called the black market and I should not have to do that or anyone really. You can't buy sale or trade legitimately without their card/mark and you receive it in your right hand, it's not money but a card system. Now the same politicians have rigged the recreational system against all of us. This fulfills a major prophecy bro.

I'm really tired of all these evil politicians telling me what to do. They're gonna get theirs that's for sure.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Also its not just the politicians, it's the people who have medical marijuana cards in their pockets who support this system and the people who own the rec and medical stores also. They're just as guilty as the politicians who set up all these evil systems up. Bunch of dummies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I'll probably regret asking this but what prophecy are you referring to? Even the bar code fanatics have given way to the weird square TV static label fanatics.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Are people who own grocery stores guilty too? They're not selling vegetables out of a roadside stand. Participating in the corrupt grocery store system...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. There was never a prohibition on grocery stores like marijuana was over the last forty years. You don't require a card to buy groceries and if you don't have your card a police officer is not checking for your grocery store card or searching through your groceries trying to bust you. Nice try bruh. The mark of the beast does not apply to that grocery store scenario and is only unique to the one described above.

13. Well it's the first claim I've seen that medical marijuana cards are the mark of the beast. In my state they are simply medication discount cards for very sick people.

You sound awfully bitter about the system. Were you denied a card?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Try opening up a grocery store without a license from the state.

Medical and recreational are working out pretty well so far in Michigan. Sure, you gotta have money to make money, but everyone here can grow 12 plants and tell big reefer to shove it.

15. That's because people like you worship the system of the beast. The beast set up your system.
    I don't see any laws against opening up a grocery store chain over the last forty years nor any arrest taking place. The state don't give you 5 years in prison for 1 tomato or corn plant in your yard. You can grow fields of corn and tomatoes in your yard and you don't have to worry about the police. Nice try to discredit me but it didn't work. If anything you have proved my point even further.

The image of the beast is your medical marijuana cards you dummies.
    The same people who set up the medical system are setting up the rec system. All are one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I grow a field of reefer in my yard and no one bothers me. The system ain't broken here. IMG_20190801_125727.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 RiddleBro420, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Show off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your broken system is connected to our broken system. One and the same. Love thy neighboring state, I would say you system worshipers do not. Glad I'm not you, I''ll never bow down to the beast.

18. It says that: The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God. Those who received the mark of the beast, worshiped the beast.

Have fun with that.
    peace brother

19. Please consider a strain change.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. People scared of the govt make me laugh.....