There is no time for hate...

Discussion in 'General' started by ridnkawie4life, Jan 13, 2010.

1. I was hoping this thread was going to be about something else, but I might as well contribute while I'm here. There aren't many members like that here, and if they're frequent posters thats quite ridiculous. Just ignore the jerks, most of us are what you thought we are, a chill crowd.

2. haha what were you hoping for?

3. A bash on hate, literally. My hippie hopes once again crushed

4. #24 Agalloch, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010

So... the rumors that the staff are a group of atomic supermen must be false...

or not! Nice try fencewalker. ;)

That's why the hippie movement got crushed. You don't fight hatred and violence with hatred and violence.

That would be like firefighters trying to stop a blaze with gasoline.

5. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo man and there are some people on here that make me wonder if they smoke or not because it seems like they are PMSing 24/7 :p

-passes them a fatty-

6. That's OK. I'll do it for you:D

(the mods should be about ready to kill me by now)

7. haha BURN ALL THE HATERS!! lets beat up all the bullies, and murder all the murderers!! that is the only way we will ever solve any problems ;-) just kidding but i can understand the emotion of hate most definitely, but i try as much as i can to not express it, LOVE FTW.

for instance, ROYKSOPP, I dig your avatar, and now hope that you will be my first "friend" on GC, since I still remain, alone in the world of GC, and stand alone.

"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when I became a member of GC, I knew these people were some of my own. And my wolf pack… it grew at first by one, ROYKSOPP being the first. So there… there were two of us in the wolf pack… I was alone first in the pack, and then ROYKSOPP joined in later. And six months ago, when I discovered you guys online, I thought, “Wait a second, could it be?” And now I know for sure, I am goin to eventually add two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around GC together, looking for strippers, and cocaine. And eventually I may even form a whole heard of wolves from all of the friends I may meet on GC."

8. I see what you mean, but what Agalloch said is certainly good advice.

Most of the problems I see here (and everywhere else for that matter) are merely mis-communications. People aren't very good at communicating their ideas, and they're also equally poor at comprehending them. The combination of these two things usually leads to some hatred, then flaming, and so on. Communicating effectively is a huge thing, way more important than most people realize. I'm not immune to this either, but it happens to me less often than it did before, just because I've learned to recognize when it's happening.

Almost every dispute I read here I can see the merits of both sides, but neither side is understanding the other (both in communication and comprehension). I can almost watch the breakdown.

I find that if you really try to see the merit in someone's opinion, as well as pick your words very carefully as to communicate your thoughts correctly, you'll have much fewer disputes here. And in life in general.

9. you should be glad it is a haters job to hate an if haters be hatin then your doin your motherfuckin job pimpin.
    /thread watever the fuck that means:smoking:

10. I just don't let it get to you people are going to hate on you no matter what you do so why not have them hate you for who your are fuck trying to please the majority just do what you do and in time people will respect that

11. I didn't mean it in that way. To be specific, I was hoping for a thread about the pointlessness of hatred.

12. lmao. My best friend dated this girl a few years ago and she sounded exactly like the lady who playd nancy on Sid and Nancy. I used to call her nancy all the time ( we didnt get along very well ) and shed always yell " im not naaaaannnnnccccyyyyyy ". I remember one time at a show me her and a bunch of people where in this sort of allie and I called her nancy but she ignored me and this guy says " why do you keep calling her nancy dude? " and she calls for adam ( my buddy ) " aaaaaddaaaaammmm " and the guy says " Oh, nevermind " lmfao

13. Shirly you must be lying!!

14. Rofl I love it :love: and thanks d00d :D

15. chyuh, spreadin the LOVE and gettin my own movement started with my new siggggg ya diGGG :cool: haha WORRRRDd

16. tits or gtfo