There are just some snacks you flat out fucking love.

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapris, Oct 2, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I could go on for days...

Damn, I have the munchies now.

2. + MF1 on the hawaiian chips, those are fuckin bomb

3. Yeah those "hawaiian" chips are pretty good. My aunty used to work at Tims Cascade, always got free chips. these are my favorite chip tho, shoulda added it to my list
    [​IMG]

4. I love me some fucking nacho cheese doritos.

5. Those are the shit.

6. I love the 3d doritos, those things are awesome. I havent seen em in a while, looks like i need to make a trip to the grocery store.:smoke:

7. mmmm

What about, ummmm Dunkarooooos? fucking yum.

Im also a pretty big cheese-it lover.

umm, hot pockets fucking rule... Im liking the supreme Calzone. fucking awsome.

8. Haha, old school! :smoking:

9. Gummie Bears! :D [​IMG]

10. im old school, its all about oreos. But here lately, iv been feeling that kettlekorn stuff

11. All about ben and jerry's ice cream and doritos. god damn those sound good even at 10 in the morning.

12. Dunkaroo's were AMAZING! Same with fruit rollups, haha, and Ben andJerries ice cream is ALWAYS stocked in my freezer, but my favorite is still gushers. "oldschool" yes, out of style, hell nah! Yeee!

13. [​IMG]

"Now go home and eat some fucking grapes."

-George Carlin

:D

14. ohhh i love eating!!!

chips and salsa ftw!!!
    rold gold pertzels
    mini egg rolls
    soft pretzels covered in nacho cheese
    beef jerkey
    b&j's icecream
    i could go on like this for days. im gonna go get a shit ton of munchies, bake out and feast on that shit right now!

15. yooooooooooooo wtf happened to those? those were the best doritos ever invented, remember the commercials? they would do tricks with em, throwin around the world and shit before it landed in the dudes mouth.