Theory on why girls cheat

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taylored, May 17, 2012.

1. Girls only cheat on guys who have little dicks, if shes feelin the D, shell stick around ya digg :smoke:

2. [quote name='"Taylored"']Girls only cheat on guys who have little dicks, if shes feelin the D, shell stick around ya digg :smoke:[/quote]

Or your an ass and haven't found a real woman? That could be it. Love isn't dick size.

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0"]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube[/ame]

4. [quote name='"Taylored"']Girls only cheat on guys who have little dicks, if shes feelin the D, shell stick around ya digg :smoke:[/quote]

Or you can't keep her happy, physically or emotionally. Or she is a hoe...no real woman is going to cheat on you because your dick is too small. A real woman doesn't care about that, as long as you satisfy her in other ways. That's like saying a guy cheats on his lady because her boobs aren't big enough.

Real men and women don't cheat..

5. they're bitches thats why... nuff said.

6. Women cheat when they find more attraction in another man. Same with men.

Cheating to me though is one of the lowest things you can do. You have no will power. Sure I want to fuck every hot girl I meet, I would never cheat though as I know its just a short time of pleasure for weeks or months of guilt.

7. Or it could just be the fact that cheating is becoming more common and more acceptable. I know several couples where one or both of the people cheat on each other, yet they stay together. What is the point of relationships when you cheat on each other?

8. Girls -_-.
    I can't really answer this one. I've had a couple girls cheat on me.. but idk why. Ive always been told I'm a great bf and stuff, and I treat my ladies like gold.

Can't be the sex either xD.

If a girl cheats on me tho, fuckit its done. If I give out the utmost faith and respect and you do that shit, then gtfo.

9. sigh... op... dick size has nothing to do with love

we live in a sad world when/if it ever does

10. Not meant to be ....

11. its lust, and want.....its temptation.....females are human just like men...

12. People cheat because we like to hump :ey:

13. If your girl cheats, its because her pussy itch.

14. Then it becomes an open relationship.

15. #15 kancastank, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    I feel like this really isnt true lol. Its generally cuz theyre dumb hoes

16. I think she would just leave you in that case. not cheat on you.... :confused_2:

But I'm sorry to hear about that man.

17. No, girls cheat the same reason guys do. Because they're selfish, horny, and just don't care atm.

: tsk tsk :

18. Yeah... but the problem with open relationships is one person always secretly doesn't want it... (it's usually the chick XD)

19. Yeah I don't know how people cheat on each other.. So lame to do it

20. Seriously I laugh so hard at people who stay together after cheating. Some sad people. Ive told all my girlfriends hey if you cheat, I wont even get mad, just know you wont talk to me ever again.

If you cheat.. theres nothing. A night of sex was worth more then our relationship. I was also a kid who grew up with parents who were together since 18 and had a fairy tale type of relationship, just perfect. Kids who grow up with divorces and broken relationships are probably more prone to cheating. Im not going to marry someone if your not 110% on my side, cheating just says leaps and bounds about a person.