Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theory about spliffs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RussianHaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. ight so i read that te reason weed smoke isnt cancerigen is because there are some elements i nthe smoke that cancel out the carcinogens, which are the molecules responsible for cancer. So if you smoke a joint with baccy int it, will those elements cancel out the chemicals in cigarette smoke? i think no but id be more than happy to be wrong input is appreciaed

2. Nope.

In a few studies it shows together it's more toxic.

Sorry no links, but google if you could.

3. I dont even care lmfao i love spliffs

4. No, it's a lot MORE toxic. Smoking spliffs is beyond stupid, i'd rather you just smoked tobacco. There is not 1 positive aspect to smoking a spiff, it is highly damaging to your health.

5. stoner/"philosopher" logic

6. Makes it burn slower/evener.

7. A spliff a day keeps the doctor away :p No, but seriously, spliffs are well and all if you dont smoke them alot, but its best to stay away from tobacco. I know, I smoke cigarettes.

8. No, that's just a piss poor excuse to do it. If you have cured weed, it will burn slow and *even.

9. Lol, I could've used evener there, as it does burn evener than weed on it's own :)

And it's not really a "piss poor excuse". I've smoked both, and I can clearly see a difference, although I prefer smoking it without tobacco.

Thanks for being a jerk though :)

10. I used to smoke spliffs all the time with my friends, but that was only when smoking with them. Being the one non-cigarette smoker in a group of 4, the majority won most of the time.

I personally have found the tabacco to be ineffective as far as addiction goes, however. It's really all how you perceive it- I never found myself thinking "Oh my God, I NEED tabacco in this J", because I never got any relaxation out of smoking tabacco; it just tastes like I'm smoking cardboard.

But some of my friends simply enjoy the act of smoking something, and a cigarette is an easy substitute for them.

I have a friend who claims he "won't get high" if he doesn't smoke a spliff- that is where I call bullshit haha!

Spliffs aren't that bad in terms of taste, and can be nice to smoke once in awhile, but I'd never smoke them full time.