Theleafchief Is In The House

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheLeafChief, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Hello everyone and hows it going. My name is TheLeafChief a.k.a the self proclaimed Chief of the Leaf. Anyways, I am a young guy growing in the northeast of the United States. I'm all about organics and outdoor growing. I currently have a plot in my backyard and I have a indoor LED grow.

I love everything about cannabis. Especially the culture, I find it amazing how all over the world cannabis plays a role in many religious beliefs and rituals. I joined the forums hoping to increase my knowledge on cannabis and be able to help others with the information I received. 

I look forward to seeing you guys around! :)

2. Welcome to the city, ask the right questions and it is amazing how much new information you will attain. :gc_rocks:

3. Thanks for the warm welcome dankness420. Going to spend some time through the stickies before really posting my grow journal. 

4. Good idea but there lots of people here who could give you tips along the way(start one now :p).  Also I am not a grower unfortunately, so I cant give you any advice.  Maybe one day I can learn from you.

Some free seeds I got :p
    View attachment 140302

5. Nice theres some good looking beans in there! Do you plan on throwing some outdoors?