THEBLACKGUYS ONGROWING ADVENTURE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Had to adjust it. Ithad a little lean to it lol heres a bettwr lic

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Your plants thank you! Good job bro I been watching you take care of business since ur first post. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Id scrog that tent in all 4 corners and just veg for about 60 days bro.. getta pound

4. Came a long way frost but u see why they say start out small so you learn as you go lol. But yea thx bro

5. Im deff getting my scrog on again best believe that haha if I got two oz from two small scrogs and not done correctly I can only imagine what the 400w $crog will doo lol I might Ned a newcar ok g nwt mines is to small for each corner lol

6. Now all I need is a fan for the bottom of the tent and a hygrometer anyone recommend anything else ? Ino theres usually clamp fans and humidifiers and shit

7. Dought ill get a pound only the best growers get a gram per watt lol. But that doesent mean I cant set my standards high uno lol I might veg for a little more then 2months if theres enough space throughout the grow with topping and Lst and shit. I might just veg this for a while ro get best results

8. a clip-on fan is definitely suggested.

(de)humidifier only if needed.

9. #89 GeminiMP, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    are u serious a pound and if so how good of quailty will it be ? What size is that tent? @[member="Lashu"] @[member="theblackguy420"]

10. what is that gray and purple thing hangin ?

11. [quote name="GeminiMP" post="19459430" timestamp="1391460268"]are u serious a pound and if so how good of quailty will it be ? What size is that tent? @[member="Lashu"]

lol relax brospeh the quality depends on what strain you buy and how you grow and cure ya goodies when it's chopped time...of course cure after a good 4 to5 days drying.
    My size tent is 36x20x6ft I think !!but yea You can order the best weed around from sites like attitude or single seed centre. You sad its a bag seed right? So for all you know those can be males or females its really a 50 50 chance tho bro. I started with b.s. and got 2girls one male so just keep growing never stop learning and rule# 1 keep ya garden a secret

12. @[member="theblackguy420"] thank you sir well said

13. Google attitude seed bank. shipping discreet so dont worry plenty of the guys orders from there. Id get feminized seeds so you know its a girl from the jump start...feel me and look up auto flower seeds to only 2 weeks from seedling until it starts the flower period. Any other questions id be glad to answer to the best of my knowledge

14. @[member="theblackguy420"] I heard of attitude just side eyed about ordering from any of them places. I kno about autos and fems, it has to be nice lls one day.

15. Ill say I like auto's... but tbe down side to them is running your lights 18 hours a day for 90 days...

16. Btw... throw those CFL's in as sidelight bro :)

17. Sure will man thx:lol:

18. My plant was droopy I think it was because I over waterd because its not heat problems if I was running the light in the 2x2 with no ducting exhausting the hot air so it's not foing to be heat issues in a bigger tent lol.

These are what I think it could be

Intake airs to cold on my plan

To much nitrogen ? I used this soik two times all ready couldn't be probably not

Its to hot & over water ...I mean look how uppity the are here compare to the first pic and input would be nice

the lights 26inches away from my baby girl I will lower it surly but slowly so she gets used to the intensity

Attached Files:

19. Last night pics^^^^^^^^^^

But I just checked an she's lifted up a little more. I think I had my light too close at first so I just raised it to the the top.will see how she looks after work tonight

20. In my past experiences with soil I'd say it Looks to be over watered Do you test water (ph ppm) when you feed ? I think you would have burn signs on the girls if they were over feed ...actually if the light was to close you'd be getting burnt as well Also with the light up all the way far from the girls it can cause some stretching to happen .. ideally you want them as close as possible without burning them When i get new lights I usually start around 2' away and bump them down every few days (3-4) untill I notice a lil bit of stress and then I back em off. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app