THEBLACKGUYS ONGROWING ADVENTURE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hey guys I figured why keep making thread if I can just make one for all grows lol. So far my first grow was

1.GDP
    2.AUTOMATIC ULTRA VIOLET
    3.WHITE LAVENDER
    4.BUBBA76
    5.TRAIN WRECK/WHITE LAV

I chop the TW and white lav in 2weeks then I will be getting started on a new strain wit my new 40ow fixture but here's some pics of my recent scrog grow under cfls

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Ok so im ordering my 400w tomorrow and I cut one of the plants be a it stopped grow I for some word reason plus the leaves were yellowing up for no reason i even water every Time the soils dry. But its ok because I can finish out the white lavgrow under the hps for the last week then start my new grow right after so the TRAINWRECK gave me a punch and and half dry so probably a ounce and a 8th or less but for 200w of cfl thats pretty good just imagine when I start over with a hps omg lol. But yea all grow threads are now just in this one thread hope y'all enjoy

4. Trainwreck

Attached Files:

5. Trainwreck

Attached Files:

6. Trainwreck looks frosty as fuck!!

7. Leaves are supposed to turn yellow towards the end of flowering

8. Yea but the there was Still pistills coming up. I had this problem earlier into the grow with train wreck before it even flipped so I dunno and dont care lmao 4oow coming soon like a new movie.

9. My bad bro I meant to say white lavender thats not the tw its white lavender I chopped the trainwreck all ready but the white lav has 2weeks and 2days left mh 40o should be here tuesday so it'll have some time to soak up the hps and the last weeks of growth always get chunky . I just realized I have to of he Sam thread how do I delete the other one

10. Soaking up the last bit of cfl lighting until big birtha gets here I might jist use these for veg but the mh I herd does work on vegging

Attached Files:

11. I bet that 400 is really gonna step up your game. Looking good with the cfls. Start with it about 18 inches away Mj

12. STOPPPPP LOST IN IN HERE LMAO thx bro hit the other thread lol

13. #14 cdphalanx, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Dude... I think you might need to lay off the :smoking: a bit, haha. Im pretty sure this is the 'good' thread of the two you made.

--------------------

You gotta get on the SIP train, too, blackguy.

Go to home depot and buy one of these:
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sterilite-28-qt-Storage-Box-16551010/100671079#

... or something like that that will fit in the bottom of your tent.

Then, fill it 4" with perlite, drop your smartpot right on top of the perlite and then add water to the perlite until there is 1" of standing water in the bottom of the tray.

Then, when the water level drops, just add water to the perlite and repeat for the rest of the grow. Then, the only time you would water from the top would be if you were applying a tea.

Sounds simple, right?

14. Another high moment dont my me

15. He'll yea fam just look at what I did my first grow wit no ventilation at all just a 250w and a fan in the tent

Attached Files:

16. My 2nd grow was a automatic ultra violet

Attached Files:

17. Not sure what strain ill be doing next but it will be something kilaaaaaaa

18. any of you guys heard of HEAVY T ?????

19. Nah bro