THEBLACKGUYS ONGROWING ADVENTURE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Nice man! Put those CFLs to good use. Maybe start a seed starter/herb/veggie station in the kitchen?Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lol not in my little kitchen I need to fix some light leeks with the cab grow then I will get it going again., and as far as veggies only thing ill be vegging is weed lol but on the other hand I can use some more house plants all I have is a aloe plant

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What the distance between the 400 and your plants ?

4. Its raised to the top of the tent. It gets hot in there so didnt want it too close.im buying a 2x4 tent as we speak from amazon I just hit 100 on a ticket so im pumped I found a good tent with good reviews for 90$. Im going to need ducting for my 4inch fan and also a carbon filter but im not sure how to set all that up

5. Ok so I ordered a 2x4 tent but on amazon it said it wont shipping until 3week and expect the package between febuary 25 and march 5 2014 so im like fuck that. I ended up ordering a 36 wide ,22deep and 6ft tall tent I find that perfect for me die to small grow area in my room so basically its like 2 of my tents side by side, im not sure wtd with the 2x2 tent so if anyone needs one for cheap I got ya. My order will be here gaurenteed on the 29th of january so I will have the hole set up that night or next day for you. S.o to all who subbed its kinda slow now but wait a couple days and it will be on and popping I promise

6. Congrats! Once u get that fucker set up let us know what u need to know to set up ur exhaust system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeh there some pics on my thread that should help you out bro

8. Fo shizzle my nizzle will doo

9. K lash thx man

10. Which thread?

11. Pics of the tent I can all ready visual my set up lol

Attached Files:

12. My vanilla kush thread.. towards the end I got a pic of my filter and fan. Filter> fan> exhast

13. Cant find the pic lash And man my blue dream is is literally perked up towards the light. I was goinf to veg with the cfl but might just use the mh. I think I have a idea of how to set up the ductng and filter I would put the filter inside the tent with with ducting from the filter going to the cooltube blowing air over the buld, then id put ducting on the other Side of the cool tube blowing the air out the tent into my room how's that sound guys

14. Id do it this way bro...just my opinion though

Attached Files:

15. #56 cdphalanx, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    You should always have your air pulling thru ducting, not pushing. Far more efficient. In the image above, I'd do it almost exactly like that, but move the fan to the end where your "exhaust" note is Sent from Mobile

16. Also, by doing it that way, you can put the fan actually outside of your tent, so it doesnt take up valuable room inside the tent nor does it add to the very same heat that it is trying to expel from the room.

17. Thx bros yall always helpfull.
    So here's what I have so far th blue dream tryna come back to full effect lol, and im waiting for this burmese kush to pop I might scrog that sttain but its said that its a shirt bushy growing type plant so I might just order something great for scrog

18. Tent will be here tomorrow. I can't wait to set it uo lol I dont leavethat 400 running while at work so I leave the led on it until the lady gets home.

19. Damn so a 4inch won't pull enough air for the 400w ??? I see you jave a 6inch in the photo