Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Zonji L.L.C 50 Rolling Paper GiveAway

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakaCrisis, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Whats up everyone, recently I gave away 10 of our Rolling papers to members of GC a few weeks ago. Got a good response as expected so I thought I'd up it a bit.

I wouldn't call this a contest per-say but it will require a little work and whoever completes it first will indeed be the winner of 50 Zonji Rolling Papers. (A.K.A smoking for a lifetime :D)

Anyone can win, Rules are VERY simple.

PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF FOR ALL GUIDELINES WITH A PICTURE/SCREENSHOT AND SEND THEM TO THEZONJI@GMAIL.COM ! THANK YOU

1. Visit our website www.TheZonji.com ( Click 2 Ads with a screen shot of the ad you clicked!)
    2. COMMENT ON ANY VIDEO ON THE WEBSITE WITH SCREENSHOT PROOF!
    3. FOLLOW / JOIN OUR FACEBOOK FANPAGE The Zonji L.L.C - Organisatie - Willimantic | Facebook
    4. Follow us on Twitter @TheZonji @_AceAlexAnder_ and Tweet the website!
    5. Download AceAlexander - SleepWalking [ZONJI CEO] From ANY of these links ( With ScreenShot Proof )

AceAlexAnder - Sleep Walking Hosted by None // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Download AceAlexander - SleepWalking [ZONJI CEO].rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

2shared.com - free file sharing and storage

6. Take a "FAN PICTURE" ( BE CREATIVE! Use the lion in a way if you want or make a fan sign!)

THE FIRST 2 PEOPLE TO ENTER THIS CONTEST WILL BE AUTOMATIC WINNERS AND THE THREAD WILL UPDATE TO WHO HAS WON!
    1st Place - Zonji Box of 50 Rolling Papers + Signed by AceAlexander
    2nd Place - Box of Rolling Papers

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! EVERYONE IS A WINNER! AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO e-MAIL ALL SCREENSHOTS AND RESULTS TO TheZonji@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

Attached Files:

2. i can gaurantee those papes wont last me a lifetime maybe a couple months lol

3. Haha it's ll good. More power to you, 1600 Rolling papers is def up for grabs.

4. Way too much effort for some papers I've never heard of/don't even know the quality of. Not trying to be an ass or anything but I'm not downloading some crappy mixtape, clicking on random ads, and following randoms on Facebook/twitter/whatever, just for some free papers. I don't even have a facebook/twitter acct. so it's definitely not worth it for me, good luck with that though.

5. These papers are really nice! I got the papers in the mail a little bit after your last giveaway and was really impressed.

They smoked good and I got a full package when he said he was just giving away a sample smaller package, It was really sweet! Also the price is spot on.

Thank you very much Zonji L.L.C

Sorry took so long to give feedback but I couldnt find your other thread