The "Your Music Sucks" Thread.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Purple Drank, Mar 1, 2011.

1. This is for people who love bad vibes. I know I do. Spread 'em. Get whatever is on your chest, off it. Do you hate a band? Do you love them and hate their fans? Do you hate entire genres based on stupid stereotypes? This is your thread. Let the scene you hate know you hate them. I sure hope this is allowed.

@ Dubstep "artists" and listeners, generally everything you scrubs make and listen to is terrible. WUB WUB WUB WAB WUB WUBZZZZZZZZZZZZ is not good Dubstep, and "filth" isn't ever a good thing. You made Dubstep terrible and I hate you and your family and pets.

@ OFWGKTA "fans" go listen to something other than Sandwitches, Yonkers, or EARL because the next time I hear any of those I might go on a rage fueled killing spree.

@ Lil B haters, you just ain't based. Get w/ it and stop complaining because he IS a lyrical basedgod.

@ Waka Flocka Flame haters, you're just bad Flockavelli is a masterpiece.

@ Trent Reznor fans, I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Kindly kill yourselves and make the world a better place.

@ Hipsters, I don't really care about your favorite new shoegazey dreampop electro noisecore bands' album, nor do I care about any collections of animals. Just go take pictures with your Holga and upload that ish to your facebook with some Helvetica quote from some book that isn't actually obscure to anyone who reads. Alternatively, use your entry level DSLR with kit lens to achieve the same thing with some vignetting and a vintage filter from PS.

@ "Metalheads", please just jam razorblades into your skull to make this literal. You're usually slimy, smelly, neckbeard manchild virgins and your taste in music hasn't grown since you were a 13 year old angsty, friendless/nerdy/awkward kid who heard Death and stuck with it long enough to decipher some of the vocals.

@ Kvlt kids, you're worse than metalheads and hipsters combined. I'm sure a lot of people in your favorite bands killed themselves, you can join them any time.

@ "Everything but Rap and Country" kids on facebook, you are everything wrong with the world.

Peace and love :smoke:

2. Funny guy right here...

3. Screw music, this thread sucks.

:)

4. Wiz Khalifa is so fucking awful. His lyrics suck, his beats are weak and he has the flow of a broken water fountain.

5. I hate country. Fucking Twang.

6. I used to say I liked phish, but hated phish fans. Then I found out the rest of their music is nothing like "farmhouse" and now I hate both phish and their fans.

7. lolz i know a lot of people who were the other way. Phish Fans and DMB fans really somehow impact the music reception.

8. ok well as long as there is an actual thread for it then i will hate!

rappers I hate

j cole- overrated a fuck. he waste his talent on trying to be a re hash of nas

big sean- imo the worst rapper in the game today. he flows so awkwardly over beats and raps as if hes kind of un sure about what hes saying.

wale- I like some of his work, but i hate his personality.

cabin fever was a sucky ass mixtape and wiz can do better. im disappointed in him

recovery was the worst album of 2010 period. eminem hit an all time low. and thats saying a lot seeing that mmlp and sslp was what got me into hip hop

i respect jay z, but ive never liked his style or his sound.

9. Fuck pearl jam. The band isn't bad, but eddie vedder is so ridiculously emotionally, lyrically, TERRIBLE. I don't understand how anyone can listen to more than 5 words coming out of the worthless "artists" mouth. It's him moaning into a mic.. every once in a while, he'll cry.

10. Biggie and Pac are just so well liked because of how high profile they were, and because they just so happen to be dead right now.

FUEL FOR THE FIRE

11. im a big fan, but i agree with that to an extent. mad overrated just b.c. they died.

12. This.

I also think Nas is pretty overrated, but it's "cool" to like old school rap

13. I fucking hate Tool. Dude's voice just pisses me off.

14. What!?!?!?!? How do you not see the deep meaning behind the beautiful lyrics "Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow"
    He is sooo deep.

I think Pearl Jam is amazing, The song "Black" is one of my favorite songs ever and quite frankly there are VERY few current artists with his talent and raw emotion that actually connects people to his music. His music has meaning unlike 90% of the music talked about in this forum.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0CP9RVvm_4]YouTube - Pearl Jam - Black (With Lyrics)[/ame]

15. In Wiz' defense, B&Y is not really a good song of his (not that I'm really a fan, but it's still pretty bad). And not all music has to have meaning. It's just appealing sounds.

Also I can't stand Eddie Vedder's voice. Absolutely hate it. Maybe it's just 2deep4me, but bands/musicians can only get so far with me by being emotional before they become obnoxious. It needs more than that, and to me, Pearl Jam/Vedder just doesn't have "it". I don't really see his talent, FFS I prefer simple minded goons like Flocka over him (Flocka is a thug no doubt though),

16. I love alot of genres of music.

Fear Factory, Cannibal Corpse, Brain Drill, Atheist, Iron Maiden To Nas, 2pac. Notorious BIG, Eminem, Waka Flocka, Wiz isn't bad I think Spit Game is great song. But I agree Black and yellow is awful. I also like Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, s.o.j.a and Humble Soul.

Only Music I Don't Like is Dub Step, Techno, Country and Metal Core.

17. Music is so objective! :hello:

:rolleyes:

18. Also If you haven't checked Gang Starr out yet, Your missing out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IoPeNC4k_0]YouTube - Gang Starr - Above The Clouds (Feat. Inspectah Deck)[/ame]

19. i respect your likes, i can also appreciate someone who sees the good in waka flockas music, but can also listen to nas and biggie.

20. No, not all music has to have meaning, it just sets the ARTISTS apart from the POSERS.

Hence the problem with todays youth.