the worst trip from weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by serpent99, Aug 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Today i experienced the scariest thing i have ever done and this is how is went. The night before i stayed at a friends house and we got pretty stoned off a fair bit of bud and i smoke all the time so it just makes me relax and want to eat alot, the night was really good and no problems. In the morning i woke up and everything was all good, i had a shower and food and he gave me a tiny bit of his mums weed, so i went to his room and packed it straight without tobacco (I always have tobacco mix so it lasts longer). I smoked it smoothly no problems and sat on the bed. about 30 seconds later i started experiencing the scariest trip ever. it felt like i couldnt keep my eyes straight, and everytime i moved there would be like a delay effect and then i felt the worst pain like i couldnt control any of my body parts and i was just sitting there struggling. at one stage i actually thought i died and i was in the afterlife or some shit. but i have never had anything like that and it was so so scary

2. Oh.
    Ok.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ahhh to be a new smoker again

4. Weed+ tobacco and you're fine, straight weed and trippin balls.

lol I love weed

• Like Like x 1
  5. This story is false advertisement. Id like the 30 seconds it took me to read this back pls.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. As someone who has REALLY tripped and had bad trips, I can confirm this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while. You don't trip from weed

7. Stop smoking weed, you're not man enough.