The Worst Thing you have ever done

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by impactfour, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title says it all, what was the worst thing you have done in your days? I am going to set up an email account for this thread soon, and people can anonymously email them and i will post em up, obviously anonymously.

My worst: probably threatening to kick the shit out of my dad, i was young, he threatened me. its never been the same.

2. When I was 8, I accidently dropped a nest full of eggs, probably 9-12 eggs, from a tree branch whilst trying to get a closer look. I still, to this day and everyday, think back on it and get a little depressed.
    I've done things that have affect much more people in much worse ways but there's nothing i regret more than this.

3. When I got drunk and railed a pedestrian. Then drove off. I've got to be more careful when I drive drunk...:(

4. Murdered two baby birds, replaced a dying woman's vicodin with tylonal, cheated.

These are all in my past and I hope to never be this shitty again.

5. I robbed a church

6. Are you for real?

7. Snuck into a neighbors house while they were out of town when I was like 13. Found a BB gun and shot the shit out of all the walls, broke all the kid's toys, ate their food and watched Beavis and Butthead. Yea, I got in some shit for that one.

I don't know if that's the worst, but it was the first pretty bad thing that popped into my head.

8. Let a dude suck my dick once at a party when I was drunk even though I'm straight.

That's not really bad as in messing up other people, etc, but yeah that's what pops to mind. I'll think of bad stuff later.

9. Paintballed several people's houses, broke windows, etc.

Never caught, don't really regret it.

10. Spray painted my neighbors bushes silver. I was 7, and incredibly livid that they didn't decorate for Christmas.

I got my ass whooped for that one!

11. Did something REALLY bad:(, to a REALLY bad person:devious:

Nuff said:smoke:

12. I used to be really mean to my mom when I was younger..still feel pretty shitty about it. I've stole and broke into cars and quite a few shitty things but when I think about some of the things I said to my parents, thats what makes me sick.

13. Im with you on this one. I used to be the biggest asshole ever to my mom. I really regret it

14. The very worst thing I've done is to stop smoking pot. Not to worry though, I'm back in the saddle.

15. i shit on my dog and didnt wash him for a week

16. Having to smash a baby possums skull with a trench shovel after accidentally running it over in the driveway. Had to hit it like 8 times and it snapped the shovel :eek: Those fuckers are tough. Im a huge animal lover so it really sucked but had to be done.

17. That chick at my old college:D

18. I told my first serious boyfriend I didn't care if he killed himself when he mentioned it in a heated argument. I told him to "go ahead" and said a lot of terrible things. Well, he did. There was a lot he wasn't telling me that I didn't find out til after his death and even though I don't blame myself because I know it was his shit that fucked him up I still regret that because you never understand what it will mean to wake up and find one of the people you saw everyday and trusted with everything is dead and gone.

:(

There are some days I look back and can't even believe some of the things that have happened in my life.

19. i'll tell everyone in ~6 years.

:bolt:

20. I was skipping rocks on the frozen lake behind my house, and I accidently broke a swans neck, and it tried to get up and fly away but no matter how hard it tried, it couldnt move with a broken neck, and I couldnt reach it because it was too far out on the thin ice. It eventually died because I didnt see it out on the lake the next morning. It was an accident but I still think of it from time to time and feel like shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.