Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The worst that could happen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-J-G, Jun 4, 2010.

1. I dont grow, I dont deal, if i have alot i keep it at home and take a bit with me wherever i will be smoking. If i happen to be caught by the police with some weed or my pipe or both, whats the worst that could happen?

I live in Canada, so take that into consideration. I heard it was decriminalized here to a certain extent, but am not sure of the amount in grams.

I am asking because the last thing i want is a criminal record - thanks. :D

2. I'm not canadian, but I do watch Trailer Park Boys, In one episode Ricky is stopped by the cops & has prerolled joints on him
    [​IMG] replies;'You can't arrest me all I have is 15 one gram prerolled joints,which I am now legally allowed to carry'
    But what he forgot was that he was already on probation,so he wasn't allowed to carry ANY weed

3. The worst that could possibly happen is the police really want that weed and they shoot you dead.

I cant think of anything worse.

Nevermind.

The police really want your 3 grams so they hold your family hostage, you dont give it up, so they shoot them all, and your dog and they flush your goldfish and then they shoot you and smoke it out of your bong.

As a criminal justice / prelaw student, i know a good bit about the law, but only American laws. Wish i could be more helpful.