Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The worst part about smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb8475, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Parents- no, but not in that way. I mean the way they make you feel so fuxking guilty about smoking, especially my mom. She makes me feel horrible for it and idk it just messes with me?? Anyone else feel like this

2. Yup my mom is the same. I smoke everyday because I can but my mom thinks I'm addicted. Then she always complains about the smell and always acts awkward when I smoke so I just do it at night now when she's sleeping. I hate the criminal like feeling she gives me.

3. No my mom doesn't mind me smoking. And my dad smokes as well.

4. It fuckin sucks man, gunna be a long time till shit changes tho, in same situation

5. For real. Both my parents don't want me smoking because it's illegal. Considering driving to the doctors office and picking up a medical form. Manic depressive, scoliosis, severe nightly migraines...

Gotta be something. Anyone know the deal with Delaware :bongin: ?

6. i completely agree with the first two posts.