The Worst Movie EVER

Discussion in 'Movies' started by NothingButDANK, Mar 22, 2009.

1. MAX PAYNE!

A while back me my buddy and his girl decided to go to the dollar theatre and I got to choose the movie, of course i was going to pick max payne...a dark evil movie with Mark Whalberg (after the Departed) AND I also played both Max Paynes so I am pretty stoaked to go see this movie I missed in the normal theatres. We start to watch this movie and right from the get go the movie just SUCKED MAJOR ASS (i was even really baked) I mean horrible, I dont think the movie had one good part to it. Worst movie of my life. We eneded up walking out half way through it...anyone else see this movie and have similar feelings?

2. Earlier I watched an older documentary done by Woody from Cheers, Think it was called Threat or menace, found it off pirate bay, was a pretty decent video

3. Are you talking about Grass?

4. Universal soldier 2 is by the far the worst movie i ever seen. it killed van dammes career

5. haha yeah universal soldier 2 is horrible but i dont know i got to say max payne is way up there...no one else here has seen it?

6. idn man i thought max payne was good
    worst movie i seen though has to be i spit on your grave

7. try watching The Marine or National Treasure I and II

ive only seen parts of the marine but my friends watched it and told me about it
    apparently its the most ridiculous action movie ever, completey unrealistic and impossible
    not to mention John Cena is the "star" of the movie if that tells you anything

and regarding National Treasure, I could rant about this movie for days
    its honestly the most ridiculous movie Ive ever seen
    Nicholas Cage is by far the worst actor Ive ever seen and the terrible story line does him no justice
    at least with National Treasure I can watch them and laugh my ass off because they are so bad

8. Yeah when ever a WWF star turns into acting I really cant take them too serious although The Rock is decent for whatever movies. WWF wrestlers need to leave their acting in the ring.

For National Treasure I never watched it because to me it looked like a movie where people would take their little kids to see about some adventure to become rich.

Movies Movies Movies

9. I would have to say Men In Black 2 was god damned awful. Did you know Michael Jackson is in that movie? So damn awful I turned it off not even halfway through.

Also Dude Where's My Car is fucking terrible too.

10. Not defending his newer stuff but Nicholas Cage has some acting chops.

"Wild At Heart" David Lynch
    "Raising Arizona" Joel Coen

11. the new 'Street fighter' movie and 'Bangkok dangerous' (Nicholas Cage) are near the top of the worst

12. Haha! I think any game made into a movie for the most part will be horrible. I remember years ago going to see the first street fighter movie...good times good times​

13. #14 Tuk2, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    COME ON... Lord of War was a theatrical masterpiece. Cage nailed that shit, and I was indifferent to him before that.

14. The 2 worst movies I've ever seen would have to be Team America and an older movie called Unhinged.

I don't even know why I bothered to see the Team America movie so long ago. My Ex-Boyfriend persuaded me to watch the craptastic movie then got irritated when I said it was the worst movie I'd ever seen. "You have no sense of humor", he said. No, I have a sense of humor I just don't have a tolerance for a film that was basically made to just make cash off of it. Even the Robot Chicken skits are MORE entertaining then this peice of shit film. I don't know why I expected the movie to be bareable from the makers of South Park. (Yeah, yeah I know some of you will crucify me for this, but it had to be said.)

Unhinged was supposed to be this banned movie and it was supposed to be the most horrific film in history. Are you kidding me? NO horror or action until the end of the film. Low budget and crappy actors. When the plot is revealed you're like "WTF?". Nothing "ban" worthy happened in the film. Complete BS.

(Sorry I'm pretty passionate about films.) Lol.

15. ...Team America was a commercial failure.

I thought it was pretty funny. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise because I figure people have told you how it's just a mockery of the over aggresiveness of the US.

If you don't dig it, thats cool.

16. If any of you have seen Farce of the Penguins, you will agree with me. As the name implies it's a farcical(sp) version of March of the Penguins, it had absolutely no plot whatsoever. March of the Penguins was about the mothers journey and the fathers watching the babies, but Farce was just mostly a group of horny penguins travelling hundreds of miles with no intention of doing anything, all they did was scream Faaaacccckkkk in really high pitched voices, that was funny but that was it. Horrible horrible horrible movie.

17. One of the worst movies I can think of would be this one called Dead Noon.

I decided to watch it because the synopsis said this:

Demons! Skeletons! Cowboy zombies!

At the very least it should have been hilariously entertaining. COWBOY ZOMBIES! How can you not do something with that?! C'mon! :p

I also thought Be Kind Rewind sucked major, major ass.

Jack Black fit in that movie like a hippo fits in a thimble.

Oh, and speaking of Marky Mark's cheesy ass... The Happening was lame too. :D

18. #19 abnormldood, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Son of the Blob, Son of the Mask, Transfusion Automaton, Infection, Blair Witch, The Village, The Happening, The Mist, Vacancy, The Orphanage, Killer Clown, "IT", Hatchet, the list goes on.

19. Big Bad Wolf, a horrible movie about this kid's werewolf stepfather who rapes his and kills all his friends basically. Any movie made by the "Epic Movie" "Disaster Movie" "Date Movie" directors.