The worst excuse of a dealer ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Registered Loser, Aug 20, 2011.

1. so i was gettin a 20 bag today and i gave my brother the money to get it. the guy we usually get from was hanging out with some bmx faggot. so my bro asks the regular hookup if he had any he told him to wait a sec, while he was waiting the douchebag starts actin all sketchy and says he had the bag and he wanted to do a quick swap. right after they did he took off. when my brother got home it was fuckin parsley. turns out the reg hookup wasnt aware of it and now we get some free shit. anything like this ever happen to you?

2. Yeah, I've been given brick weed when I payed for high quality bud.

The brick weed looked like dried out grass clippings

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. the only stuff around where im from is medical and has good nugs and this shit had not one bit of weed in it, just straight parsley

4. once downtown van my bf at the time gave buddy some money and buddy didnt come back

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 purrplee, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That sucks man, dealing with assholes like that is what makes the weed business look so bad.

6. #6 Chemdogg510, Aug 20, 2011
    Lol wat

7. #7 percul8r615, Aug 20, 2011
    That's what's up....

8. Sounds like that 'dealer' is pretty cool for giving you free bud since he didnt know

9. This dude I knew was going to sell to me back in highschool. I couldn't leave so he said he'd drive by around 10 to deal, but he never showed up. When I called to ask whats up, he was like "dude it was at my safehouse and I couldn't get it"

I was like whatever and found a new dealer who is never dry :D

10. back in highschool, my friend payed 40 for a plastic leaf wrapped in toilet paper. 10 years later and i still make fun of him for being that stupid lol

11. buddy was never seen again

12. a couple times my dealer has said he was too high to drive and meet me somewhere so he couldn't sell me bud or hes just been too high to even answer his phone. What dealer gets too high to deal?

Pretty much why i don't buy from him much anymore. It's a shame too cuz he has mad goood bud

13. "Parsley".. That's even a funny sounding word.

14. this means they were in downtown Vancouver gave someone money for weed and they didnt return

15. why didnt you look at the weed first if he was actin shady? when dealers start doin werid shit the first thing that comes to my mind is they are gonna try to rip me off.

16. na i look at my shit before i leave, or atleast feel for nugs....

nice sig and avvy, trailer park boys is bomb.

17. i would of but it was my brother who went

18. Yah, that caught my eye too, like..what are you Beavis and Butt-Head?
    Hmm doubt anyone's gonna have much sympathy for you...
    I mean, damn that sucks..
    Maybe you shouldn't be doing drugs or smoking- more or less from random people, random stuff, you got no clue about...
    If you look at the lessons you could learn, 20 bucks is cheap.
    Lol.
    What's your take away from your most recent bad decision?

19. Yeah I hate frontin' but sometime its needs to be done. I fronted many times for people i barley knew & peeps i didnt know at all. you always wonder when they go to pickup. and it always takes 4ever. Some very sketchy people too