The world will start revolting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nihon Kaigun, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Holy shit they let Jared Laughner have internet in jail?

2. this could be a very real claim. the signs are there , if u wish to have a closed eye 2 it , so be it . for people who are more in the light about world issues this is a scary time for humanity.

3. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnH2Tdr_C0[/ame]

4. if anyones seen the newest zeitgeist- the ending of it, how they want things to start happening, is whats going on in eqypt. rather you appreciate it or not, every single one of us is living in one of the most important times ever since government powers came to be. Were a part of this, even those with their eyes and ears taped shut trying to pretend it isnt happening.

5. Can we stop calling this a protest already? Uprising sounds more suitable.

6. #67 Rastafari, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    [​IMG]
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    This song (along with TONS of other Marley tracks) explain perfectly the current situation in Egypt right now!!! STILL RELEVANT TODAY MY FRIENDS!!!! Let's see if today's current radio music will still be in 30 years...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYD20xWy7IA]BOB MARLEY - WORK (Uprising Tour 1980)[/ame]

WE MUST NOT WIN THE REVOLUTION WITH FIGHTING... BUT BY UNITING!!!!!!!

7. This is one of my favorite threads on GC.

When and where do we start America??

8. They have to shut of the internet first..

9. Fuck the internet. Force me to buy healthcare and I will respond with my 12 gauge.;)

10. Right there with ya. cept il have a retractable cross bow to get from building to building and explosive tipped arrows.

11. My government is currently making many decisions that don't sit well with the people. 70% of the people were against a police mission in Afghanistan. What do they do? Go do a police mission in Afghanistan. There are many more examples.

They've only been in office for less than a year. I'm going to give them a chance and see how they act. But they can not continue to do this. I went to a protest about 2 weeks ago, people seemed very agitated and there were a LOT of people.

I'm sure that if they really step out of line, the government will collapse by itself. We don't have a system where a party gets elected and they can just do whatever they want.

If this doesn't happen, I think people will overthrow the government and if I agree with the cause, I'll happily join in.

Thankfully I still have faith in our election system and I don't fear any power vacuum.

12. For American's people and the rest of the world where the machine are still running,

Ignore the gov all together and they'll desended by then due to no money recieved. By I mean, don't give the gov money at all however it'll require unity from business man as well as the customers to make it work. Simply don't file taxes or any of those bullshit all together from a starting date and on forth. The gov will be overwhelm with the low of income money thus more gov layoff jobs. Furthermore, there'll be less police to protect the gov from the 'chaos of anarchy power so called the REVOLUTION.'

13. All this talk about "revolution" sit down and enjoy your life while you have it. You're still able to live a fulfilling life in America, shit isn't as bad as you think it is.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAAH.

14. Its probably not bad for you, but for many others it is very bad. And only getting worse.

Its hard to imagine things improving considering the path we're currently going as a country...I think its becoming hard to ignore or be optimistic about.

I can do just fine on my own but its hard to see so many people being screwed and taken advantage of by the system. Things could be MUCH better than they currently are but the ones on top are holding up the process and they need to be removed already.

15. has anyone else noticed how fuckn much the internet has been gettin censored lately and so much info deleted and sites gettin shut down?!?!?!?!? :(:(:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMMKI_WGu8Y]Come We Gon Burn Down Babylon - Bob Marley[/ame]

16. i just know things are going to domino from the eqypt things, i cannot wait :hello:

17. So everyone egging on a revolution, I take it, has no family member's they care for? Sure, you can take care of yourself, but what about your senior relative's? What about infants? Shit get's fucked up real fast; a prime example would be Egypt. I never stated my stance but just some food for thought.

18. I mean, I say the overall well being of our planet and species is more important than individual people. My family is great, but I know they don't understand the depths of how fucked up this world has become. Because of that, they (and a ton of others) wouldn't understand fully whats going on, and in the end not see the point of the revolution. This is sad, but i fully DO understand and see how 100000% important and necessary it is in order to gain us true, uncompromising freedom that we all deserve. We all are humans, we all have interests, passions, families, friends, emotions, pasts, etc,and we ALL have rights (freedom-NOT what america promises, but true freedom). I want every one of us to get to live the way we were supposed to, not the way that benefits the current monetary and political system. It's a lot deeper then "We don't like the way things are done, lets change them" its that plus we are not less important than anyone else. Everyone of us has equal worth and the amount of money and title attached to your name should affect nothing. Basically, I think people need to see beyond and through the governments facade and start realizing what theyre doing to us.

19. Sorry man but I refuse to latch on to the status quo, simply because im afraid of losing people and things. This is a change that needs to happen, and while ALOT of bad will come from it, it will be overshadowed by the emerging good. I have no illusions here, and I am fully aware that I may even have to forfeit my own life so that others may benefit. We need to stop being selfish and start being selfless.