Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the world when marijuana is legal

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, May 31, 2003.

1. oh damnz, jus thinkin bout how different life would be wit weed legal. jus imagine tha sh't u could find then, like go into a gas station and they got pre rolled blunts, and newport thc. you could find drinks containing thc, and all types of new sh't. bongs at walmart are now on sale!

2. lol... Playschool's "My first Bong" :D

3. hah yeah thatd kinda be a trip. I wonder if it would be like that or if it would be more like amsterdamn, as far as i know you cant get weed at a gas station you can only buy it in coffe shops (could be wrong though). Itll be a beatfuil day when you dont have to worry about if your dealer is out or not, just go to the store everytime knowing youll get what you need, thatd be a nice luxury.

4. That would be nice. But noooooo. I'm a CRIMINAL, watch out now. The idea of there even being the possibility of getting arrested for weed.. this flower, that just grows.. man. It doesn't make sense.

5. i dont think it would go as far as weed beverages available at gas stations......i bet there would be a lot stricter laws about driving and smokin or just being stoned driving. definitely would be legal age for it