The WORLD Truth about Jerusalem. II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slick21, Dec 21, 2017.

• Winner Winner x 2
  1. #2 Slick21, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Really strange that no one wants to post here..................

Or is it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. What if we talk about how bad of a shape we're in if we're being forced to care about whether or not Israel can say Jerusalem is their capital. It is stupidly petty but because there's so many multinational interest in the area we have to listen to their stupid pissing match. It doesn't matter, it's dirt. They can't play nicely and I don't see why that should even take more than 30 seconds of my time.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. So.... Trump makes his declaration, and everyone agrees.
    The rest of the planet calls him out for the asshole/war maker he is..... and you don't give a fuck.

Really?

It's worse than I thought here.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. And notably.... no one wading in with a "Fake News" retort?
    So, you get the REAL truth, but that doesn't matter to you.

Well bend me over and call me Cindy. It's soo much worse.
    The truth matters no more you are so dumbed-down.

Fucking hell. The flouride is good there......

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What I can't get out of my head now is Gustav Holtz' epic modern masterpiece 'The Planets', my favorite of which is about the Red Planet.

Pictured is Leonard Slatkin, who lead a brilliant performance of the Holtz piece 'Mars' in London in 2004 at the helm of the Royal Albert Hall. What a performer.

The section that starts at 4:30 is my favorite of the piece. Imperious drumming, very ominous, bombastic, you might even call it Trumpian.

But yeah, on topic, 128 nations are on it, mah main man. You can totally chill, Trump has been slapped red and raw by the international community. Nikki Haley is as goofy as she is hot, what an Amazon out there in the UN actually taking names like it's a spaghetti western. What. A. Badass.

We'll see how it goes. Until then, merry christmas, and enjoy the piece! <3

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. A great day. A great great day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. US Congress decided this in the 90's, it's just been ignored by every administration since, until now. Why does the UN think they should be able to dictate where a sovereign nation locates it's embassy?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hello Cindy, You're the only one talking about fake news. You're trying really hard to argue this subject but honestly who gives a fuck what the UN says about where America puts it's embassy?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. not a whole lot of intellectuals here who would be able to articulate why there is a problem with anything the orange idiot has proposed, initiated or supported... they just believe the bag of BS which was basically an echoes of BS in their own minds... that's why the love the guy... the best con artists can tune in on the marks and speak their lingo leading them down the rosy path to screwdom (aka screw the dumb)...

12. One planet, one people, time is running out for this mud ball spinning through space with all the constant warring escalating....

13. Who gives a fuck what the US says/declares?
    Very few countries if this UN vote is anything to go by.

Trump huffed and puffed but he couldn't blow this vote down. :)

14. I would literally die of laughter if Trump was like "I declare jerusalem the property of palestine", and libs were like "How dare you! That shit belongs to the jews!"

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. #16 SmokinP, Dec 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    The Palestinians would worship Trump forevermore. I'd blow him if he did that. No shit.

You're right though. Israel, Zionism and Jews would become the new cause celeb. It would be an interesting approach to take but I don't think it would work out too well for the Don. The Israelis don't mess around, Don wouldn't see January.

16. Very few here are interested in the Palestinian cause. It's hard to blame them really, it's a scrap of desert in the middle of nowhere that's not worth swapping a car for unless it is of ancestral or religious significance to you.

Unless you understand what it is to be occupied you'll find it hard to put yourself in the Palestinians shoes. I've never lived under occupation but it's bred into you here from day one that the English are bastards and they occupied our country for 800 years. The Yanks haven't seen bother at home since they drove the English out. There's no history of living under occupation bred into Americans.

Nobody cares. However STIGGY may have made a breakthrough with a stroke of genius in the other Israel thread. His suggestion on how to resolve the conflict could win him a Nobel peace prize if implemented.

• Like Like x 1
  17. A satire magazine I read had an article with the title : After declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital: Trump decides to fight Californian Forest fires with gasoline.
    Says it all doesn't it?

I don't understand that whole Israel conflict. Why don't they just pray to their respective imaginary friend and leave each other alone? Is it about the mosque standing where the jewish temple was? Stupid jews just take your shoes of and pray in the mosque. Just say jahve when the others say allah. Can't be that difficult

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. For people that find ancient writings both significant and provocative, and/or those people that hold religious positions rooted in either Judaism, Christianity, or Islam, I really have to LOL at all this negative reaction to POTUS naming Jerusalem Israel's captiol. Why is very simple. The declaration of Jerusalem as each religion's holy land is central to that religions eschatology. So, if you're Chrisian, Jew, or Muslim, you should be jumping for joy as this is the beginning of the end of times according to your religion's beliefs. Simple. According to some ancient texts we're cautioned to not fear or become anxious because all these things must come to pass. Jerusalem is the final battle ground for the Big Three faiths.

The rest see it as a silly issue.

Islamic eschatology - Wikipedia

Jewish eschatology - Wikipedia

Christian eschatology - Wikipedia

It's interesting to note the significant role Jesus plays in Islam end times. It really makes one question who or what is behind the animus between Muslims and Christians.

19. #20 Lenny., Dec 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017
    Really. I don't give a fuck that the Jerusalem resolution was defeated. Why should i?

If you believe in the Palestinian cause, whatever that is, then nothing changes. Israel is still occupying territory, they still claim Jerusalem as their capital, they still have nukes, etc. If you support Israel then nothing at all changes. The fact that so much time is being spent on this story should arouse some suspicion IMO.

• Like Like x 2