The World is Shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by Larry420, Mar 5, 2012.

1. #1 Larry420, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    In the beginning their was a big explosion of energy. The world begins. God experiments with the new creation of the mammal and it's other creatures. God becomes very interested in humanoids, they are out performing other things. Now god works more focused on humans growing humans abilities, 2000 years ago he gives them an ego.

Now, we find ourselves neck high in the shit. How did this happen?

We can assume a few more precursors to the shit and take them into mind before moving on: hollywood, social government and the industrial revolution.

We live in a country that had the freedom to spread globally and in a country free enough to spread our culture. Whose fault is it for the shit, the peoples.

The industrial revolution took place and advertising and marketing also took place. How else where you going to absorb all of this new disposable income that had a desire to be spent? Tonny bought a sexier purse than Jannet so now Jannet will work harder to buy the purse Tonny has or better: the company is new guaranteed a new sale due to the ego, money will exchange hands and the cycle will continue. The ego shouldn't be used for selfish reasons it should be used for the love that someone else could afford to buy that new bag you thinks so great. Otherwise you'll be trapped in your own mental shit and real world shit putting money away from some dumbass purse when you could put the money to a more practical use that'll actually make you feel good.

Jannet sees Tonny in the mall and overhears Tonny talking about how great her new purse is and how much Jannets sucks. Jannet takes it personally and decides to tell the food court Tonny is cheating on her husband, Tonnys friend Derrek hears this and tells the husband through a phone call in the food court, the husband divorces Tonny and Jannet gets murdered by the hit man Tonnys husband hired because he felt Jannet ruined his marriage and money exchanges hands and the cycle continues of shit being created because others take things personally.

Also, Jannet is being a hot shot and is blazing her ego, she's just as much as much at fault for propagating and creating shit.

If they'd of both been sincere and humble five different people plus the others we didn't talk about in the food court wouldn't have to have been victim to the shit and the effects of the shit. Kelly and Bob get home after the food court incident (they just happend to hear this) and Kelly finally confronts Bob about cheating, Bob isn't sincere or humble trying to cover his ass, Kelly calls the cops out of selfish anger; lies about abuse and not looking at the love for why bob would be cheating on her: Kelly has been an insincere bitch all year for no reason why bob acted with his ego to treat kelly like a queen when she was a beautiful piece of shit princess.

The worlds fucked up because our: egos are being used for selfish and violent acts and not love like they should be, people are taking things personally because it hurts their feeling of being a hot shot at something. Then ourselves are acting unhumble and uninsincere in order to be cooler to satisfy our hot shot our ego and the protect our ego from shit people say by taking it personally and doing something destructive that continues the cycle.

We have sex when our bodies make a promise and then we kill the babies and justify it as abortion and then get upset with meat eaters or muslims bombing us because we rape our own women with our eyes and at the bars unknowingly.

If you want the world to change you have to change yourself. I've posted this because I see a lot of depressed people here, you don't need Jesus, Buddah or any of these false idols you need to find god yourself and not the devil because evil feels amazing yet leaves you struggling in the shit, as a master of the shit. I rather be simple and happy with a heart that knows I did well that day.

I hope this helps some lost people out,
    Larry420

2. #2 Rollin Cr00k3d, Mar 5, 2012

What the hell are you talking about?:confused:

3. #3 Larry420, Mar 5, 2012
    Read the whole thing a few times and just sit on it. That area you bolded is about taking things personally and the gross outcomes that the protective emotion can create: one girl didn't like the other bitch talking shit so she called her out in the food court because she felt her ego being attacked (took whatever was said personally).

You've gotta see what I've just said everyday and think wtf? It topic of conversation, this is how people get snitched on etc. It's all emotional shit, the point is learning to live in a world with all these things and to ascend above the shit. Otherwise everyones destined to become more violent angry and hateful. We will destroy the world, not carbon emissions.
    [​IMG]
    Cheers.

4. What you need to do is repeat in your mind "everyone is batshit crazy, including me" over and over throughout the day. You'll be blown the fuck away. Everything is crazy, all of this. Life. How different all of our hobbies and interests are. What we do during the day, like some people hit the gym for hours, some work on their cars, others take pictures, etc there's so much shit to fucking be a part of, how the fuck am I supposed to choose? Why choose in the first fucking place since we're all just going to die?

5. There is no god. We are all starstuff.

6. Thats the point dude doing shit over and over again makes you go insane why the hell would you want to choose one thing and stick with it? Point is mind your own business and stop creating more shit because we are deep enough in the shit.

Gods a term used to describe the void that created the starstuff their is no man god or person god, that's all bullshit. More shit. Theirs too much shit, unplug yourself form the shit.

7. lets just say if Obama don't blow us up.... the Chinese people will.

8. That's what I say to your run-on sentences.

9. #9 Flemian, Mar 5, 2012

Insta-fail.

Another fail..

Dude your not doin too well and your two sentences in..

The post below me fails too.

10. #10 hurb1, Mar 5, 2012
    I dont need god, i found weed instead. You cant smoke jesus now can you..And even if you could why would you want to? I dont think jesus would taste as good. Well maybe his cock would but im not into that...Wait a second, people do smoke gods cock. I forgot. I guess where not much different then, we both go around encouraging people to smoke the shit we like to smoke. The only difference is i smoke a female body part and not a male. Which in the end makes me less gay. Not that theres anything wrong with that. So i guess in the end were both equal. Actually were not. Because i dont go around knocking on peoples doors on saturday afternoon while theyre hitting their cocks to get them to go suck the cock i like to suck with me. But i know some people who do...

11. I agree man, society is ruled by invisible rules like consumerism capitalism, politics etc. The world doesn't make sense, everyone going in circles

12. Read about steppe nomads, particularly chinggis khan.

Man was a rare gem.