Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The world is ending

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilzlettuce, Mar 18, 2011.

1. So I really think the world ending I was watching tv right now and they gave a tornado warning to my whole county

2. ... How fucking high are you right now?

3. Dorothy is that you?
    [​IMG]

4. smoke more son! imagine that tornado is a swirl of smoke entering ur lungs :O lmao!

5. when i first read this... i thought you said "country". lol...

but heres a pic of a tornado that hit riverside county (like 3 years ago i think now?), its about 25 minutes from my house.

[​IMG]

that shit isnt supposed to happen in southern california... haha.. it was such a freak storm.

6. I kno that shit not supposed tohappen in nor cal either

7. yeaa.. we've gotten a few cyclones over the ocean between here and catalina island before too.. never made it onto land, that pic i posted is the biggest ive seen hit cali in my life, pretty far inland too.. but im only 20 so what do i know ;)

8. This is so rookie i don't even think it belongs in the apprentice section hahahaha

9. Whatever people think, o world is coming to an end is bullshit its not.. Yea it will end soon but noone knows when so be prepared.

10. I hear you're supposed to have an earthquake tomorrow

11. Yep, the world is ending.

Better go spend all your money and live life to the fullest because we're all going to die soon.

12. #13 GutteralShiva, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    When people say "The world is coming to an end" they rarely mean it word for word. What they mean is humanity is coming to an end. When ancient civilizations spoke of "The end of the World", they weren't aware how big the world was, and how many people there are spread out across it. So to them, a huge storm or something that wiped out their people would be "the end of the world" because most thought they were the only people in the world. If you lived in Pompeii when the volcano erupted I bet you would be saying the world is ending as well. When the ice ages happened, those people were thinking the same thing. If there were people around with the dinosaurs, they would be thinking the same when that meteor was flying through the sky. Us people today aren't the only people that have experienced times like these. But lots of things are happening in a short span of time, lots more thing will be happening, and I will bet that something big WILL happen very soon. It probably won't be the end of the world(even though it could end at any second). But we are going to experience something that humanity hasn't for thousands of years. Everything happens in cycles, this isn't "bullshit".

Oh and something neat I saw today. 9/11/01 + 3/10/11= 12/21/12

13. I'm scared of tornados.
    So I moved to California.
    Now theres tornados here.
    :(

14. It is supposed to happen in Indi-fucking-ana though. Oh well at least its finally above freezing for more than 2 hours a day.:)

15. I was just about to post the worlds not ending, we are but u beat me to it. nice summary tho.

its kinda dumb when u really think about it, comparing something that happens naturally to a coordinated offensive attack from other humans..my friends are posting that shit like crazy on facebook.

16. I thought hurricane season was over!

:smoke:

17. Natural Disasters have been happening since the Earth was created.

18. Lol hurricane season

19. yeah man, 2012 is real.