Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The world as we know it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenfire, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Now, as I was walking back to my hotel after a pleasant stroll in the park, it hit me that the space time continuum, and matter may not actually be the same thing.

I seemed startled for a moment then I proceeded to my house which was long infested with arhasdgc. They were vile but I was willing to put up with them so long as they continued to supply with me a steady source of cheese.

Has anybody else ever felt like that, while spacing the sidewalk story, bro. :):confused::rolleyes::p:devious::D:wave::wave::smoking::(:eek::p:p:mad::confused::):eek::eek::eek:tn;):D:(:eek::smoking::wave::devious:

2. uh, what?

3. LMFAO. I don't even know what to say, haha.

4. Hell yeah bro.

5. We dont really know anything. We just take things we discover or things we THINK might be real, and slap a name on them. For example. "time" is a theory not a fact. We use it to keep organized and shit. But it never really existed.

6. sometimes, then I realize that unless you have a degree in some PhD in some space time physics course from a top tier university that takes 7 years to complete you probably won't understand the math behind a lot of scientific theory's(scientific theory's are basically facts) that are involved.......................

lol wat?

7. Ya man now pass the blunt.

8. you thought about all that on a walk? what do you think about during car rides?

9. I hope he is fucking paying attention to the road. Damn... haha

;)

10. I've always known that, but when I just read you say it after taking a my last hit, that shit tripped me out for a second lol.

To the OP, matter and continuum aren't the same thing, actually they are completely different... I just don't really feel like explaining to far into it right now.

11. yeah bro, all the time
    ive come to the stage where when im awake in class ill be like... how do i know this is real?
    couldn't it just be a dream?
    its strange.. haha anyone else get this?

12. and yet, some dude who smoked a joint and is walking on the way home will probably understand and decipher more about time and space and life than a world known physics genius with 18 years of schooling on physics alone.

The world is complicated, but its secrets are simple.