The Wolf of Wall Street

Discussion in 'Movies' started by KushMastaFlex, Jan 11, 2014.

1. This is one of the best movies I've seen all year. Leo is brilliant as always, not to mention all the supporting actors. I was surprised at how funny and well written it was, Scorsese is a genius. Don't watch it if you're afraid of sex and drugs because thats what the whole movie revolves around haha.

2. I've only seen the first 2 hours so far but its been awesome, by far one of the bed movies ive seen in a while. Jonah Hill had me cracking up when he ate the dudes fish.

3. #3 Deleted member 42976, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    movie was definitely great. not for people who are offended by the F word though. they say it over 500 times in the movie. it actually holds the records for the most fucks in a movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMGhtBmJro​

4. Saw it baked with a friend of mine and two girls, shit was insane. I loved the movie

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. it's pretty awesome it reminds me of blow just how the movie is made

6. This is an amazing, there wasnt one actor I didnt like in the movie

7. Who

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The midget tossing scene was amazing haha.

9. Fantastic movie. I'm shocked at how much better Leo is compared to about 2006... seriously thought Blood Diamond would be his peak but he keeps blowing all standards, first best supporting role in Django and now this.

10. Inception, Shutter Island, leo has been killing it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Leo hands down is the man killing the game since growing pains

12. "You have to smoke crack with me bro" best line of the movieSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Holy fuck I came to this thread just to post this line! Oh we'll I guess I'll pick another....

"Sell me this pen...."

14. such a great movie

15. I just watched it literally 10 minutes ago on my laptop for free. It was fuckin scoercese at his finest

16. share the experience?

17. The scene when Jonah Hill and Dicaprio are both off their faces on those lemon Ludes and Di Caprio is trying to get Jonah off the phone was so fucking hilarious I was in stitches, great film.

18. Yify.tv. It's legal, free and doesn't need any sign up and shit. Seriously this website is my shiiit!

19. Leo is by far outstanding in this picture; he deserves to win the Oscar over any other nominee. Scorsese was phenomenal (as usual). Jonah Hill surprised me, but he's definitely Oscar worthy.  He was funny right from the moment they mention his teeth. I'm definitely going to buy the blu- ray right from when it comes out or some deluxe version

20. I like how coke is needed to save a mans life